Patient Services Coordinator - Front Office
Patient Services Coordinators (PSCs) are often the first impression a patient has of PT Solutions. Working in the front line of communications, you interact and build relationships with patients, insurance providers, and medical professionals to create a streamlined scheduling and financial workflow. Strong hospitality focus, organization, flexibility, time-management, and can-do attitude will provide day-to-day success. PSCs are integral to a team committed to bettering the lives of their patients and community.
PERKS OF THIS POSITION
- Earn: Hourly pay rate and ability to earn monthly and annual incentive
- Learn: Professional development including PSC University and Pioneer Leadership Program
- Grow: Opportunities for career pathing across the practice
- Be Well: Fitness incentive, insurance benefits, 401k, and PTO package offered for full time positions
- High School Diploma
- 1-2 years of Customer Service Experience
- Exceptional Communication Skills and Can-do Attitude preferred
WHY JOIN THE #PTSFAM?
PT Solutions starts with a true love of physical therapy and fuses that passion with science and training to create an unmatched standard of care for patients. We love our work, and that enthusiasm is evident in all we do, both in the clinic and in the community. With points of service in 19 states, we work in partnership with our patients and are committed to keeping them in motion throughout all phases of injury and healing. That dedication creates authentic connections with patients and makes PT Solutions the best place to redefine recovery.
We are an E-Verify employer.