Healthcare Business Development Manager
PT Solutions is currently seeking a talented salesperson to cultivate community and physician relationships within and around the Portland area!
This role will establish partnerships by promoting the services provided by PT Solutions.
This is a full time salaried position with bonus incentives.
SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
- Results-oriented individual who strategically pursues business with energy and drive; holds him/herself accountable for achievement of assigned territory sales goals.
- Executes sales tactics, implements marketing strategies and delivers effective sales presentations with passion and consistently asks for the business.
- Exhibits an in-depth understanding of the healthcare marketplace and the sales processes that directly and indirectly affects sales goal attainment.
- Identifies, develops and maintains customer relationships and conducts programs to support the marketing strategy
- Understands how to prioritize efforts and resources based on knowledge of Physical Therapy services, territory dynamics and the marketplace for effective coverage of key customers and networks.
- Builds hospital system knowledge, relationships and opportunities in the community, working with and partnering with accounts and effectively positioning when a source of competition.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills, with ability to prioritize to meet deadlines.
- Strong follow-through and results tracking to achieve measurable targets.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality in all job-related matters.
- Sales/marketing specific background or education with focus on consultative selling.
- Strong customer service skills, customer service driven, positive attitude.
- The ability to interact with, support, and influence positively the behavior and activities of referring physicians, industry partners, superiors and staff/co-employees.
- Availability to travel within region 80% of work time, which may include overnight stays.
- Bachelors degree in Business, Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, or related field.
- Two or more years of experience in a sales relations position, preferably in physician services, pharmaceutical/medical sales or a related health care field.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and good driving record.
WHY JOIN THE #PTSFAM?
PT Solutions starts with a true love of physical therapy and fuses that passion with science and training to create an unmatched standard of care for patients. We love our work, and that enthusiasm is evident in all we do, both in the clinic and in the community. With points of service in 20 states, we work in partnership with our patients and are committed to keeping them in motion throughout all phases of injury and healing. That dedication creates authentic connections with patients and makes PT Solutions the best place to redefine recovery.
We are an E-Verify employer.