Occupational Therapist - Internal Traveler
As an internal traveler, you’ll enjoy the flexibility of travel therapy, while also receiving the mentorship and professional development that sets PT Solutions apart. As an Inpatient Occupational Therapist, you'll work one-on-one with patients to bring them a sense of normalcy and independence through self-care management and Activities of Daily Living. You are comfortable communicating and educating patients, family members, and caregivers on how to best assist with daily routines. This role gives you the opportunity for interdisciplinary team collaboration working closely with physical therapists, speech-language pathologists, referring providers, case management team, social workers, and nursing staff to ensure the best and most evidenced based practice for our patients.
SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
- Strong Communication & Relationships: Fostering an Interdisciplinary team approach with dynamic and ongoing communication with all staff members to provide well rounded treatment to all patients
- Patient Outcomes: Creating efficient treatment plans that allow patients to return to their prior level of functioning
- Patient Satisfaction: Building trust & communication leading to great patient satisfaction scores
PERKS OF THIS POSITION
- Earn: Competitive compensation with ability to earn additional weekend and holiday pay rates
- Learn: Access to a variety of Inpatient & Acute courses through MedBridge membership and monthly MedBridge Journal Club hosted by Inpatient & Acute leaders.
- Grow: Experience working with a diverse patient population: Neuro, Trauma, Ortho, Ortho, Wound Care, Hand Therapy
- Connect: Local and national organization dues and license renewal fees are on us
- Be Well: Fitness incentive, insurance benefits, 401k, and PTO package
• Graduate of an approved occupational therapy program
• State Licensure
• Registered with NBCOT
• Basic Life Support Certification via the American Heart Association
• Exceptional Communication and Coachability preferred
WHY JOIN THE #PTSFAM?
PT Solutions starts with a true love of physical therapy and fuses that passion with science and training to create an unmatched standard of care for patients. We love our work, and that enthusiasm is evident in all we do, both in the clinic and in the community. With points of service across the United States, we work in partnership with our patients and are committed to keeping them in motion throughout all phases of injury and healing. That dedication creates authentic connections with patients and makes PT Solutions the best place to redefine recovery.
We are an E-Verify employer.