Commercial Food Equipment Service Technician
*** Commercial Appliance Parts & Service prides itself as a company that has demonstrated sustained growth as an industry leader. Consistently investing in hiring, training and supporting the foodservice industry’s best, most skilled technicians has played a huge part in that continued growth, and we want to connect with you! COVID-19 will not change that! We encourage you to submit your application and a member of our team can follow up with you to talk about your future career here. We greatly appreciate your interest in joining our team. Stay healthy and be safe!
Field Service Technician
Commercial Appliance Parts & Service is hiring a Field Service Technician responsible for troubleshooting, diagnosing, and repairing cooking equipment at our customer locations. Our Technicians also provide preventative maintenance (PM) inspections and responds to emergency service calls on equipment including ice machines, cooler, freezers and more.
- Install, Troubleshoot, Diagnose, and Repair Commercial Kitchen & Refrigeration Equipment
- Treat customers and employees with respect, courtesy and professionalism
- Complete service calls in a timely manner
- Communicate effectively with customers, manager, dispatcher, and sales
- Participate in a normal rotation of after-hours and weekend on-call schedule
- Identify new customers and additional opportunities within existing accounts
- Maintain Service Vehicle
- Order Parts and Complete Required Paperwork
- Attend Training Sessions
- Other Duties as Assigned
- Previous experience cooking equipment (fryers, stoves, ovens, grills) service (or related military) experience
- Experience working on refrigeration equipment such as; ice machines, walk in/ reach in coolers and freezers.
- Strong electrical, electronic, and mechanical skills
- Extremely strong customer communication skills
- 100% dedication to working hard, being on time, and staying organized
- Maintain a good personal appearance
- Pass Drug Screen and Background Check
- Maintain a Valid Driver License with a good driving record
- Experience with Commercial Kitchen equipment, Reach in and Walk in Coolers and Freezers etc.
- CFESA certification and related Training
- EPA Universal Certification
- Computer literate
Benefits of Joining Our Team
- Competitive Hourly Rates and Overtime Pay
- Company Vehicle
- Company Cell Phone/Tablet
- Medical and Dental Benefits
- Life Insurance
- 401k & Company Match
- Technical Training
- Initial issue of Service Uniforms
- Stable Customer Base and Consistent Work
About Commercial Appliance Parts & Service
Since 1946, thousands of restaurants, hotels, hospitals, school districts and universities throughout Florida and Georgia have trusted Commercial Appliance Parts & Service to provide timely, professional service for their commercial cooking & refrigeration equipment. Other customers have come to rely on us to provide sound technical assistance and the correct parts to help them do their own repair. Nearly every major manufacturer of commercial cooking and refrigeration equipment relies on us to provide effective warranty service for their new equipment. Let us know if you want to be part of our team! To learn more, please visit us at: http://www.comapp.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.