Location: South San Francisco, CA
Do you want to have fun at work every day? Well, at least most days… Does working in a fast-paced customer focused environment appeal to you? Do you enjoy a good laugh, but are also able to buckle down and crunch through a busy period? If this sounds appealing, then we want to talk to you.
We are looking for a positive person with good communication skills to work directly with our customers as a service specialist. The major job responsibility is telephone and online customer service, taking service calls, dispatching service technicians, estimating service, reviewing service orders and working within Third Party systems. We work with multiple software products, so having a strong software user background will be helpful, as well as good typing skills. Providing great customer service is a must as you will be interacting with our long-term customer base.
If you have a positive approach and creative problem-solving skills keep reading.
- Create a courteous and professional relationship with customers, vendors, manufacturers, and co-workers.
- Assist with dispatching calls to achieve service and operational efficiencies in an organized customer centered approach.
- Answer phones, take service calls & invoicing.
- Provide excellent customer communication.
- Following manufacturer authorization procedures prior to dispatching work.
- 1-2 years Customer Service experience
- Knowledge of dispatch systems or logistics
- Demonstrated ability to work as a team
- Outstanding organizational and multitasking skills
- Fast data entry
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 products
- Attention to detail with a focus on quality
- High School diploma
- Pass a background check and drug screening
Benefits of Employment:
- Competitive salary
- Medical and Dental coverage
- Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 401k with company match
About P&D Appliance
P&D Appliance is a premier provider of factory trained service technicians and genuine OEM replacement parts for the foodservice industry. With more than 40 years dedicated to the industry we know foodservice inside and out.
Our vision is to be the most reliable source of service solutions and repair parts within our chosen markets. We are a company of people, all dedicated to keeping our customers up and running. Our people stay with us, develop expertise and share it with the people we serve. Let us know if you want to be part of our team! To learn more, please visit us at: www.pndappliance.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
P&D Appliance is a division of Unlimited Service Group “All Unique All United.”