Buffalo Area Customer Service Dispatcher
Customer Service Specialist
Do you want to have fun at work every day? Well, at least most days… Does working in a fast-paced customer focused environment appeal to you? Do you enjoy a good laugh, but are also able to buckle down and crunch through a busy period? If this sounds appealing, then we want to talk to you.
As a Customer Service Dispatcher you will play a vital role in defining our customer's experience when they call for service. You will be responsible for providing great customer service as you answer calls, resolve customer concerns, dispatch service technicians, complete daily billing requirement and assist with accounts payable and receivables. This crucial role requires a dynamic personality with a can-do attitude and great customer service skills.
If you have a positive approach and creative problem-solving skills keep reading.
Starting pay: $20+
- Handle incoming service calls, schedule appointments and dispatch service technicians
- Confer with customers on requests for service, address their questions, assist with problem resolution
- Respond to issues promptly
- Demonstrate strong initiative for trouble shooting and research
- Assist with billing, accounts payable and receivables
- Wear multiple hats and assist team in any to keep the flow of the department moving efficiently.
- Proficient computer skills
- Attention to detail with a focus on quality
- Ability to change gears as needed
- Prior scheduling and dispatch experience preferred
- Pass a background check and drug screening
- Associates degree preferred
Benefits of Employment:
- Competitive salary
- Medical and Dental coverage
- Long- and Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
About Duffy’s AIS
Combining the efforts of Duffy’s Equipment Services, Express Commercial Services and Appliance Installation and Service, Duffy’s AIS formed in 2018. Separately, each company has been in business for more than 50 years, providing service for over 10,000 customers in central New York just within the last five years.
Duffy’s AIS was one of the first in the world to achieve the status of CFESA Company Certification. All of our technicians are CFESA certified. Enlisting the help of technicians with the highest level of training possible is important…and that training doesn’t stop. We are constantly sharpening our skills to make sure we can provide the best service for over 135 brands of equipment
Let us know if you want to be part of our team! To learn more, please visit us at: https://www.duffyais.com/
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Duffy AIS is a division of PT Holdings “All Unique All United.”