Commercial Refrigeration Service Technician
Ace Service Co is looking for Experienced Commercial Refrigeration Service Technician responsible for troubleshooting, diagnosing, and repairing commercial refrigeration equipment at our customer locations. Responds to emergency service calls on equipment including ice machines, cooler, freezers, HVAC units and provides preventative maintenance (PM) inspections.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair refrigeration equipment and ice machines.
- Treat customers and employees with respect, courtesy and professionalism.
- Complete service calls in a timely manner
- Communicate effectively with customers, manager, dispatcher, and sales
- Participate in scheduled rotation of after-hours and weekend on call rotation.
- Identify new customers and additional opportunities within existing accounts
- Maintain service vehicle
- Order parts and complete required paperwork
- Attend training sessions
- Other duties as assigned by the manager
- Two years of HVAC and Refrigeration equipment service experience
- EPA Universal certification
- Strong electrical and mechanical skills
- Strong customer communication skills
- Show up on time, working hard, being on time, and staying organize
- Pass drug screen and background check
- Maintain a valid driver license with a good driving record
Benefits of Joining Our Team:
- Competitive hourly rates and overtime pay
- Company vehicle company cell phone
- Medical and dental benefits
- Life insurance, vacation and holidays
- 401k with company match
- Technical training
About Ace Service Co.
Founded in 1947, Ace Service Company is an integrity driven company recognized for service excellence in commercial cooking, refrigeration, HVAC, ware-washing, and ice machine repair and maintenance. We provide service for Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Southern New Hampshire. Let us know if you want to be part of our team! To learn more, please visit us at: http://www.aceserviceco.com/
Ace Service Co. welcomes diversity and as an equal opportunity employer all qualified applicants will be considered regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Ace Service Co. is a division of Unlimited Service Group “All Unique All United.”