This position will be responsible for all Corporate invoicing and billing. Includes daily service invoicing, online submittal of claims to the appropriate service branch.
- Correctly bill all charges and invoice to customers
- Submit invoices via email, regular mail or portal in an accurate & timely manner.
- Bring any issues on billing to the GM of the branch or Customer service Manager.
- Review incoming department emails, & forward to the appropriate service branch.
- Compile, copy, sort, file and record as required.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Internal – CAPS branch employees at all levels on a regular basis; CAPS corporate employees at all levels on a daily basis as needed.
- External – Customers as needed
- Clerical and Accounting experience. At least 3 years, Billing experience. Attention to detail
- Communication skills both written and vocal.
SKILLS, ABILITIES AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
- Proficient in all Microsoft programs including: Outlook, Excel, One Drive, Teams, and Internet Explorer/Chrome.
- Strong attention to detail, and accuracy in keying data.
- Data entry experience preferred.
- Deductive reasoning skills.
- Experience with Global Edge or other ERP software preferred
- Medical, dental, life and disability insurance
- 401K program and
- PTO and sick time.
About Commercial Appliance Parts & Service
Since 1946, thousands of restaurants, hotels, hospitals, school districts and universities throughout Florida and Georgia have trusted Commercial Appliance Parts & Service to provide timely, professional service for their commercial cooking & refrigeration equipment. Other customers have come to rely on us to provide sound technical assistance and the correct parts to help them do their own repair. Nearly every major manufacturer of commercial cooking and refrigeration equipment relies on us to provide effective warranty service for their new equipment. Let us know if you want to be part of our team! To learn more, please visit us at: http://www.comapp.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Commercial Appliance Parts & Service is a division of Unlimited Service Group “All Unique All United.”