FESCO is seeking a high energy, self-starter to join our team in a Parts Specialist role in our Nashville, Tennessee office. The Parts Specialist will have assume overall responsibility and accountability for all part sales, direct and assisting service, parts research, inventory research, cycle counts, inventory integrity and customer parts delivery. Other tasks to include shipping and receiving, warehouse operations, and purchase orders/invoicing.
- Provide courteous and professional communication and develop relationships with key customers, vendors, manufacturers and co-workers.
- Demonstrates courteous customer service phone conversation and listening skills. Resolves departmental customer issues.
- Orders correct stock or customer parts utilizing best practices outlined by Company.
- Work returns for unsold/wrong ordered parts using the return authorization process or schedule for returns.
- Processes and follow up on all customer invoicing and drop shipments in accordance with sales targets.
- Invoices customers directly for parts utilizing standard pricing or and approved customer discount based on customer profile.
- Conducts/Supervises routine cycle counts and scheduled inventories.
- Control and organize warehouse inventory
To successfully perform this job, and individual must be able to perform each essential job duty and other assigned duties that may be assigned in the course of work and business.
- Proven Leadership Ability
- Knowledge of parts
- Demonstration of ability to research parts
- Outstanding organizational and multitasking skills
- Fast data entry
- Knowledge of procedures
- Active listener with good communication skills
- High School Diploma
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience preferred
Benefits of Joining Our Team
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical and Dental Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Vacation and Holidays
- 401k with 3% company match
- Drug Free workplace
FESCO is the premier provider of equipment service for the foodservice industry. With more than 30 years of dedicated service, we know foodservice inside and out. Our vision is to be the most reliable source of service management solutions for the foodservice industry. Let us know if you want to be part of our team! To learn more, please visit us at: https://www.fesco-tenn.com/
FESCO welcomes diversity and as an equal opportunity employer all qualified applicants will be considered regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
FESCO is a division of Unlimited Service Group “All Unique All United.”
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
FESCO is a division of PT Holdings “All Unique All United.”