Provisur is an industry leader that pushes the boundaries of ingenuity, bringing precision-engineered food processing equipment, aftermarket parts and service to locations around the world. As a global leader in our industry with a close-knit family feel, we take pride in taking care of our people. Check out our video to see for yourself!
Our friendly, collaborative HR team works with talented employees globally to support a wide variety of organizational initiatives. Our HR project roadmap is full of new and exciting work - we encourage our team members to pitch new ideas to keep us on the forefront of innovation and help streamline our work.
What You’ll Do as HR Generalist:
● Implement or administer new and existing HR programs, i.e., compensation, benefits, performance management, mobility, employee engagement, etc.
● Provide guidance to employees and management on policies, procedures, programs
● Recruit, onboard, and help retain employees at assigned location(s)
● Post content on social media to build our talent brand and fill our candidate pipeline
● Maintain HR records for employees at assigned location(s), prepare metrics, analytics and reports, and ensure data integrity and privacy
● Assist travelers with immigration and mobility requirements
● Prepare and publish a variety of communications (i.e., flyers, bulletins and newsletters)
● Assist with adherence to corporate guidelines and legal compliance
Who You Are:
● A customer-oriented HR generalist who demonstrates a “can-do/will-do” approach
● A creative thinker and do-er who enjoys solving problems and implementing solutions
● A lifelong learner with a passion for continuous improvement
What You’ll Need:
● Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or a related field
● SHRM-CP or PHR certification strongly preferred
● 5 years of HR Generalist experience, ideally in a global manufacturing organization
● Superior knowledge of compensation and benefits programs, employee relations, recruitment, and various global employment and benefits laws.
● 1 year of experience posting talent brand content to social media
● Knowledge of global mobility and/or immigration documentation
● Proficiency with PeopleSoft 9.2, SuccessFactors, and Jobvite, or related HR systems
● Proficiency with Microsoft Office products: Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
● Advanced Excel skills including VLOOKUPs, pivot tables, and macros
● Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks / projects simultaneously
● Detail orientation with the ability to timely and accurately meet deadlines
● A desire to learn new things, apply what you already know, and never shy away from sharing your opinion to improve a process
What You’ll Enjoy:
● Healthy work/life balance
● Cross-training, ongoing skill development, and continuing education assistance
● A robust benefits package with great health, dental, vision, and life insurance, employee referral bonuses, and even pet insurance!
● A remote work policy and ample paid time off (PTO)
● Retirement savings (401k) opportunities
● Matching gifts on charitable contributions
Where to Learn More:
Provisur is proud to be an equal opportunity employer - we embrace diversity and welcome individuals from all walks of life. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Provisur is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and provides an environment of diversity, equality, and inclusion (DEI) to all employees and applicants, regardless of a person’s age, race, color, physical or mental disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, military or veteran status, national origin, religion, religious creed, sex, sexual orientation, or any other protected status under federal, state, or local law.