Provisur is an industry leader that pushes the boundaries of ingenuity, bringing precision-engineered food processing equipment, aftermarket parts and service to locations around the world. As a global leader with a close-knit family feel, we take pride in taking care of our people. Check out our videos at jobs.jobvite.com/provisur and see for yourself!
Our Planner Schedulers maintain the master production schedule, long range planning and forecasting in a new equipment and after-market environment. Job requires onsite presence in Whitewater, WI.
What You'll Do:
- Reading MRP and release to production daily.
- Reschedule existing orders to maintain a proper inventory level and meet current demand
- Process engineering change notices to include updating planning bills, forecast and existing builds.
- Create a forecast for aftermarket parts.
- Adjust the production schedule to meet demands for machine sales.
What You Won’t Do:
- Feel like a number - we value respect, teamwork, and collaboration at every level
- Suffer from boredom - you’re always doing and learning new things, with a variety of clients and coworkers around the world
- Max out - you’ll grow and advance as quickly as your skills and desires allow
Who You Are:
- A problem-solver who thinks quickly on their feet without losing sight of important details
- A creative thinker who loves to find new ways to approach solutions
- A lifelong learner with a passion for advancing your career and raising your hand when opportunities arise
What You’ll Need:
- Experience in a computerized inventory control department in a manufacturing environment
- BS in Supply Chain Management, Operations Management, Business Administration or related field of study or equivalent experience.
- Good working knowledge of Word and Excel (Pivot Tables)
- CPM, CPIM and or APICS/ASCM preferred
What You’ll Enjoy:
- Healthy work/life balance on a team that collaborates well and truly enjoys working together
- Environment where we promote from within, cross-train and provide ongoing skill development
- Robust benefits package including great health insurance, holiday pay, employee referral bonuses, and even pet insurance!
- Opportunities for remote work
- Safe, clean, air-conditioned facility
- Retirement savings (401k) opportunities
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Continuing education assistance
- A company dedicated to the local community that gives back through charitable contributions
Provisur is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and provides an environment of diversity, equality, and inclusion (DEI) to all employees and applicants, regardless of a person’s age, race, color, physical or mental disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, military or veteran status, national origin, religion, religious creed, sex, sexual orientation, or any other protected status under federal, state, or local law.