Manufacturing Operations Analyst
Provisur is an industry leader that pushes the boundaries of ingenuity, bringing precision-engineered food processing equipment, aftermarket parts and service to locations around the world. As a global leader with a close-knit family feel, we take pride in taking care of our people.
Our Manufacturing Operations Analyst develops and analyses solutions to problems, develops and implements process improvements, and provides manufacturing with current CNC machine tool programs,
What You’ll Do:
- Collect and analyze data to develop new approaches and processes to increase quality and productivity in the machine shop
- Recommend continuous improvement ideas and assist in implementation.
- Program the computer controlled machine shop equipment including but not limited to CNC mills and CNC lathes using Mastercam CAD/CAM software
- Determine routings based on engineering drawings and specifications. Evaluate engineering drawing with VISI, Inventor, Pro E and other engineering software.
What You Won’t Do:
- Feel like a number - we value respect, teamwork, and collaboration at every level
- Suffer from boredom - you’re always doing and learning new things, with a variety of clients and coworkers around the world
- Max out - you’ll grow and advance as quickly as your skills and desires allow
Who You Are:
- A collector who loves to gather and analyze data to uncover how things are working and make improvements
- A problem-solver who thinks quickly on their feet without losing sight of important details
- A lifelong learner with a passion for advancing your career and raising your hand when opportunities arise
What You’ll Need:
- A desire to learn new things, apply what you already know, and never shy away from sharing your opinion to improve a product or process
- Hands on experience and knowledge of machining, fabricating, welding, and finishing of metals.
- Experience with Mastercam version X4 or higher.
- Knowledge in Autocad, G-Code programming, Microsoft Office Tools especially expertise in Excel.
What You’ll Enjoy:
- Healthy work/life balance on a team that collaborates well and truly enjoys working together
- Environment where we promote from within, cross-train and provide ongoing skill development
- Robust benefits package including great health insurance, holiday pay, employee referral bonuses, and even pet insurance!
- Safe, clean, air-conditioned facility
- Retirement savings (401k) opportunities
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Continuing education assistance
- A company dedicated to the local community that gives back through charitable contributions
Provisur is proud to be an equal opportunity employer - we embrace diversity and welcome individuals from all walks of life. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Provisur is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and provides an environment of diversity, equality, and inclusion (DEI) to all employees and applicants, regardless of a person’s age, race, color, physical or mental disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, military or veteran status, national origin, religion, religious creed, sex, sexual orientation, or any other protected status under federal, state, or local law.