Maintain the master production schedule, long range planning and forecasting in a new equipment and after-market environment. Release orders to Purchasing for component demands. Review factors that affect schedule and make modifications as approved. Issue orders to appropriate departments when changes are made to the master schedule.
- Release orders to Purchasing for component demands daily.
- Manage vendor portal for existing purchase orders that have had date changes made to the original release date.
- Reschedule existing orders to maintain a proper inventory level and meet current demand.
- Process engineering change notices. This includes updating planning bills, forecast and existing builds to reflect the changes indicated.
- Other duties as assigned may include: working on miscellaneous projects with Engineering and R&D, running shortage reports and sales feasibility.
- Through PeopleSoft, release machines to be built by the Assembly department.
- Create a forecast for after-market parts.
- Adjust the production schedule to meet demands for machine sales.
- Accomplish work in an organized, timely manner producing necessary results in spite of unforeseen changes; communicate effectively and alert team members and supervision if deadlines are in jeopardy; maintain high ethical and quality standards; and correct your own errors; and, regularly produce accurate, thorough, professional work. Additionally, recommend continuous improvement ideas and assist in implementation as required; take personal responsibility for service excellence, sustainability and safe working practices; and, understand and adhere to our Principles and Values and all company policies and procedures.
Job Knowledge/Skills and Abilities
- Good working knowledge of Word, Excel (Pivot Tables) Project, Outlook and VBA.
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft Manufacturing, Order Entry and Cycle Count preferred.
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft Query tools is a plus.
- Organizational skills, attention to details and the ability to multi-task.
- Strong communication and supervisory skills are required.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
Professional Work Experience
- 3 years of experience in a computerized Inventory Control department in a manufacturing environment working with multiple product lines which are complex in nature.
Educational and or Training Requirements
- BS in Business Administration, Business Management, Operations Management or related field of study.
- Regularly required to sit, stand, talk and hear. May be required to sit or stand for extended periods.
- Gross motor skills: required to walk, feel, reach, stoop, kneel, or crouch. May be required to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally up to 50 pounds.
- Fine motor skills: required to use hands and fingers for use of keyboard and/or shop tools.
- Visual acuity: close, distance, color, and peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Travel: able to travel using all forms of transportation.
- Typical office environment
- Normal Provisur shop and/or warehouse environment
- While traveling, may require overnights in-transit or in a hotel.
- While visiting customers, environment may include all elements of a shop floor, cold room and/or food processing production center. Smell, temperature and humidity may vary based on the work performed.
Provisur is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and provides an environment of diversity, equality, and inclusion (DEI) to all employees and applicants, regardless of a person’s age, race, color, physical or mental disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, military or veteran status, national origin, religion, religious creed, sex, sexual orientation, or any other protected status under federal, state, or local law.