CNC Programmer - Contract
We just renovated our Machine Shop in a $10 million+ facility renovation this year including 17 new CNC machines! We need contract CNC programmers to join us to help write the programs for more than 15,000 parts. Contract expected to last approximately six months. Work must be done onsite as programs will need to be debugged at site. Potential for some opportunity to write programs remotely after programmer is familiar with expectations.
CNC PROGRAMMER - Contract
Will provide manufacturing with current CNC machine tool programs, program machines with safety, accuracy and cost efficiencies as priorities. Develop and implement process improvements and work with engineering on new design developments. Update routing in PeopleSoft as dictated through process changes. Accomplish work in an organized, timely manner producing necessary results in spite of unforeseen changes; communicate effectively and alert team members and supervision if deadlines are in jeopardy; maintain high ethical and quality standards; and correct your own errors; and, regularly produce accurate, thorough, professional work. Additionally, recommend continuous improvement ideas and assist in implementation as required; take personal responsibility for service excellence, sustainability and safe working practices; and, understand and adhere to our Principles & Values and all company policies and procedures.
- Program the computer controlled machine shop equipment including but not limited to CNC mills and CNC lathes using Mastercam CAD/CAM software.
- Update Routings for changes made to machined component as well as new components.
- Determine routings based on engineering drawings and specifications. Evaluate engineering drawing with Inventor, Pro E and other engineering software.
- Explore and develop new approaches and processes to increase quality and productivity in the machine shop.
- Hands on experience and knowledge of machining, fabricating, welding, and finishing of metals.
- Experience with Mastercam version 2017 or higher.
- Knowledge in Autocad, G-Code programming, Microsoft Office Tools, and laser nesting software.
2 years of Mastercam Programming
Provisur is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and provides an environment of diversity, equality, and inclusion (DEI) to all employees and applicants, regardless of a person’s age, race, color, physical or mental disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, military or veteran status, national origin, religion, religious creed, sex, sexual orientation, or any other protected status under federal, state, or local law.