Talent Acquisition Manager
Our Talent Acquisition Manager will lead the charge in finding, selecting, and retaining global talent for Provisur. You will manage the planning, development, and implementation of an effective talent acquisition strategy including building and maintaining a strong employer brand and managing a team of recruiters.
As a Player-Coach, you will:
- Join a global HR team to manage all recruitment activities, playing both a strategic and hands-on role to oversee our talent acquisition efforts.
- Actively manage the recruiting budget, onboarding programs, and all social media relating to our talent brand
- Serve as a superuser for our ATS (Jobvite) and take the lead on all TA metrics and reporting
- Manage a small team of in-house recruiters and foster relationships with our external agency partners to fill our talent pipeline
- Work seamlessly with our HR Managers on all recruiting and onboarding activities to ensure a strong candidate and new hire experience
What You Won’t Do:
- Sit behind a desk all day - you’ll represent Provisur at career fairs, spend time at our US locations working with HR and Hiring Managers, and interact with colleagues around the globe
- Suffer from boredom – you will always be doing something different and coming up with innovative ideas and solutions
- Max out - you’ll have opportunities to advance as Provisur continues to grow
Who You Are:
- A proactive professional who knows that the best candidates don’t always apply directly, they may need to be enticed
- A tech-savvy do-er with a good understanding of global recruiting trends, tools, and vendors
- A lifelong learner with a passion for advancing your career and raising your hand when opportunities arise
Be a part of a strong HR team that works well together and enjoys what we do. Apply today.
Provisur is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and provides an environment of diversity, equality, and inclusion (DEI) to all employees and applicants, regardless of a person’s age, race, color, physical or mental disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, military or veteran status, national origin, religion, religious creed, sex, sexual orientation, or any other protected status under federal, state, or local law.