Global Sales Support Manager
Provisur is an industry leader that pushes the boundaries of ingenuity, bringing precision-engineered food processing equipment, aftermarket parts and service to locations around the world. As a global leader with a close-knit family feel, we take pride in taking care of our people.
What You'll Do:
- Directly manage a team of Product Specialists and Sales Support Personnel in the Americas.
- Establish and coordinate global sales support processes, leveraging best practices to enhance Provisur’s global sales support activities.
- Through both direct activity and the team of Product Specialists, provide technical and applications support to account and territory managers.
- Directly and through the team of Product Specialists support and assist in the closing of qualified sales opportunities.
- Assure that Product Specialist achieve sales goals in assigned product line.
- In conjunction with Sales Managers, achieve sales budget.
- Support initiatives that ensure product profitability.
- Assure appropriate response time and accuracy in quotations and contracts.
- Maintain high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business discipline from an accredited institution
- Five years of sales experience in a business-to-business or large/strategic customer segment.
- Working knowledge of food industry required.
- Working knowledge of capital equipment manufacturing processes required.
- A record of achievement in an Account Manager or territory sales position.
- Product certification or equivalent technical credential.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication skills, including written, verbal and presentation.
- Effectively work on multiple projects simultaneously with limited supervision.
What You’ll Enjoy:
- Healthy work/life balance on a team that collaborates well and truly enjoys working together
- Environment where we promote from within, cross-train and provide ongoing skill development
- Robust benefits package including great health insurance, holiday pay, employee referral bonuses, and even pet insurance!
- Opportunities for remote work
- Safe, clean, air-conditioned facility
- Retirement savings (401k) opportunities
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Continuing education assistance
- A company dedicated to the local community that gives back through charitable contributions
Provisur is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and provides an environment of diversity, equality, and inclusion (DEI) to all employees and applicants, regardless of a person’s age, race, color, physical or mental disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, military or veteran status, national origin, religion, religious creed, sex, sexual orientation, or any other protected status under federal, state, or local law.