Provisur is an industry leader that pushes the boundaries of ingenuity, bringing precision-engineered food processing equipment, aftermarket parts and service to locations around the world. As a global leader in our industry with a close-knit family feel, we take pride in taking care of our people.
As a Service Representative within the Further Processing Business Unit you will be responsibility for maintenance, installation and after sales service contacts of both new lines and the installed base at our customer plant. Must be willing to travel up to travel up to 75%.
What You’ll Do as a Service Representative:
- Service and install machines in customer’s plants. Analyze and troubleshoot machine and product issues
- Instruct customer’s personnel in machine operation and maintenance procedures.
- Evaluate parts failures and submit probable causes to Service Management. Responsible for parts and equipment used on service calls.
- Examine customer’s parts and machinery and recommend requirements for spare parts inventory, including: retrofit packages, preventive maintenance and machinery rebuilding programs.
- Conduct demo/sales on Provisur equipment in customer’s plants
What You Won’t Do:
- Suffer from boredom - you’ll always do and learn new things with colleagues around the world
- Max out - you’ll grow and advance as quickly as your skills and desires allow
What You'll Need:
- Technical education and training (i.e., vocational program, MTS/HTS, etc.) sufficient to meet the job requirements noted above
- Three years’ experience servicing, repairing, troubleshooting complex machinery with microprocessor controls. Ability to use electronic and motor control test equipment
- Intermediate level of technical skills with demonstrated proficiency in 2 of the 4 required skill sets: pneumatics, hydraulics, mechanics, and electronics. Able to read blue prints and machine schematics
- Basic knowledge of food processing, batching system equipment and food industry terminology
- Good interpersonal skills for customer support and interaction
- Fluency in English and local languages required for assigned geographic region
- Ability to work with computers and software such as Microsoft Office
What You'll Enjoy:
- A dynamic team in a modern global working environment
- Participation in a collective health insurance policy
- Contributory defined benefit pension accrual
- Per diem allowance for days abroad
- Company car, telephone and laptop
Provisur is proud to be an equal opportunity employer - we embrace diversity and welcome individuals from all walks of life. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Provisur is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and provides an environment of diversity, equality, and inclusion (DEI) to all employees and applicants, regardless of a person’s age, race, color, physical or mental disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, military or veteran status, national origin, religion, religious creed, sex, sexual orientation, or any other protected status under federal, state, or local law.