At Provation we are the premier software provider of procedure documentation and clinical decision support solutions. From cloud-based and on-premises procedure documentation software to evidence-based order set and care plan management solutions.
Provation is trusted in more than 3,300 hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, and medical offices, including 42 of the top 50 U.S. hospitals for gastroenterology and GI surgery. We have been the #1 procedure documentation and coding solution in healthcare for the last 25 years. We are private equity backed by one of the top performing firms in America. As a result of all this success, we are looking for someone who can be instrumental to driving our next wave of growth.
The Implementation Consultant will provide consultative guidance on best practices and workflows during the implementation of software from the Provation portfolio. They provide training and technical assistance using multiple modalities that may be done on-site, in-house, and/or remotely. This person is responsible for educating end users on use of the software and its configuration with specific attention to role-based workflows. They also ensure increasing utilization of the software at customer sites and complete required documentation for each implementation event.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Independently implement Provation software at customer sites
- Independently learn and master medical content and terminology
- Build strong, effective relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Effectively train end-users on all aspects of software for their day-to-day responsibilities
- Provide technical assistance and expertise during software deployment and implementation
- Partner with physicians and other staff to ensure effective implementation and utilization of the software
- Drive adoption of the program throughout the site and shares best practices for leveraging usage
- Complete all administrative requirements in a timely and accurate manner
- Maintain confidentiality and adhere to company policies along with all relevant laws when exposed to protected patient health information
- Other duties and projects as assigned
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited 4-year college or university or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years professional experience post college in consulting services and/or software implementation
- Experience with hospital/surgery center perioperative continuum of care highly desirable
- Experience in implementing and/or supporting IT systems in a healthcare environment highly desirable
Other Knowledge, Skills, Abilities or Certifications:
- Travel is extensive and may be up to 100% at times
- Strong working knowledge of the healthcare industry is a plus
- Experience with virtual training techniques and tools
- Experience communicating with technical and non-technical team members
- Strong technical aptitude and troubleshooting abilities with experience solving technical issues (connectivity, hardware, and software)
- Must be able to work both independently and as an integral part of a team
- Must be able to develop presentations, write reports and correspondence
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Leadership and presentation skills
- Ability and desire to teach others
- Excellent customer service skills
Provation Core Values:
- Community: We have a shared sense of improving healthcare, enriching the broader world we live and serve.
- Accountability: We own it and get it done with integrity.
- Respect: We build diverse teams that collaborate and communicate with positive intent and trust.
- Excellence: We welcome new ideas as we innovate quality solutions.
- Service: We are passionate about putting customers first