Client Relationship Executive
A job at Provation is your chance to make a difference in the lives of medical professionals and their patients who depend on our software each and every day. Provation is the premier software provider of procedure documentation, workflow automation, and clinical decision support solutions and trusted by leading physicians globally. As a market leader for more than 25 years, we proudly serve thousands of hospitals, surgical facilities, physician groups and medical offices, including 19 of the top 20 U.S. hospitals and health systems and all 20 of the top 20 ASC management companies.
Provation software helps providers increase operational efficiencies, business profitability, and regulatory compliance by improving quality, streamlining workflows, and enabling insights. For you, that means working on a team that is passionate about finding innovative solutions to meet customer needs, as well as improving and making a difference in the healthcare industry.
In 2021, Provation was acquired by Fortive Corporation, a Fortune 1000 company that builds essential technology and accelerates transformation in high-impact fields like workplace safety, engineering, and healthcare. At Fortive inclusion and equality are inextricably linked within our core values. Just as we invest in our teams’ health and wellbeing, we continuously improve on our promise to deliver equitable benefits and offerings for all. Together, we are stronger, and we can harness the power of the Fortive Business System to better serve our healthcare customers with innovative digital offerings and industry-leading productivity solutions that clinicians can trust.
The Client Relationship Executive (CRE) will responsible for driving growth, securing revenue, and managing the overall client relationship within the existing Provation base of customers. The CRE will work closely with their clients to understand current state, desired future state, and have the skills to create a strategic plan that solves the client’s challenges and positions Provation for growth and retention. This role has a base salary with incentives/commission based on quota attainment.Duties & Responsibilities:
- Grow the existing base of business by providing a prescriptive sales strategy to address customer needs
- Investigate customer workflow and software current state through detailed analysis
- Listen and use critical thinking to evaluate each site current state of Provation
- Provide recommendations to optimize and advance the use of Provation
- Ability to sell both additional software and services to existing customer base
- Collaborate with field sales team to identify cross-sell and up-sell opportunities within customer base
- Partner with marketing team to create educational campaigns for existing customers
- Be able to articulate the Provation value proposition at all levels of the organization
- Provide demonstrations and proposals when applicable
- Build, nurture and grow a Provation add-on software and services pipeline
- Achieve add-on software and services sales targets
- Document all activity and opportunities in Salesforce
- Good understanding of strategic selling methodology
- Build and execute on strategic account plans for each client
- Conduct Business Reviews
- Excellent presentation skills on Zoom, conference calls, trade shows with potential travel
- Deliver market and product feedback to Provation management and leadership team
- Be a collaborative, active team member with Sales, Marketing, Client Services, Finance, Product Development & Business Development
- Teams to address customer needs
- Assist current customers with existing invoice and contract questions and needs
- Other duties and projects as assigned
Job Requirements:Education & Experience
- Bachelors degree or related experience required.
- 2+ years of experience in a sales environment
- Good understanding of the healthcare industry
- Healthcare IT software/service sales a plus
- Track record of success in customer growth and retention
- Experience with Salesforce.com or a similar CRM
- Ability to gather and analyze data to make logical decisions with data driven thinking
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving ability
- Creative thinker able to ask detailed, thought-provoking questions
- Strong listener in complex situations
- Strong presentation and follow-up skills
- Ability to simplify complex situations into actionable plans and then communicate in an effective, persuasive manner
- Strong business acumen is a must
- MS Office experience is a plus
Our purpose at Provation is to empower providers to deliver quality healthcare for all. To deliver on this commitment, we’re guided by our core values - Provation CARES:
- Community: We have a shared sense of improving healthcare, enriching the broader world we live and serve.
- Accountability: We own it and get it done with integrity.
- Respect: We build diverse teams that collaborate and communicate with positive intent and trust.
- Excellence: We welcome new ideas as we innovate quality solutions.
- Service: We are passionate about putting customers first
The Fortive Promise - For you. For us. For growth.
We believe in you. We believe in your potential—your ability to learn, grow and make an impact. And we believe in giving you the opportunity, accountability, and visibility to do just that.
We believe in us. We believe in the power of great people working together to innovate and solve problems no one could solve alone. We build enduring partnerships with our customers and take on their challenges and opportunities as our own.
We believe in growth. We are honest about what’s working and what isn’t, and we work hard to innovate and improve. With a passionate focus on our markets and our customers, we learn and grow together to make a difference in the world.