Provation is a leading provider of healthcare software and SaaS solutions for clinical productivity, care coordination, quality reporting, and billing. Our purpose is to empower providers to deliver quality healthcare for all. Provation’s comprehensive portfolio spans the entire patient encounter, from pre-procedure through post-procedure, with solutions for physician and nursing documentation (Provation® MD, Provation® Apex, MD-Reports, Provation® endoPRO®, and Provation® MultiCaregiver), anesthesia documentation (#1 Best in KLAS Provation® iPro), patient engagement, surgical care coordination, quality reporting, and billing capture (Provation® SurgicalValet™), order set and care plan management (Provation® Order Set Advisor™ and Provation® Care Plans), and EHR embedded clinical documentation (Provation® Clinic Note). Provation has a loyal customer base, serving more than 5,000 hospitals, surgery centers, and medical offices, and 700 physician groups globally, including 19 of the top 20 U.S. hospitals. In 2021, Provation was acquired by Fortive Corporation, a Fortune 1000 company that builds essential technology and accelerates transformation in high-impact fields like workplace safety, engineering, and healthcare. For more information about our solutions, visit provationmedical.com and follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
The Implementation Consultant will provide consultative guidance on best practices and workflows during the implementation of software from the Provation portfolio. They provide training and technical assistance using multiple modalities that may be done on-site, in-house, and/or remotely. This person is responsible for educating end users on use of the software and its configuration with specific attention to role-based workflows. They also ensure increasing utilization of the software at customer sites and complete required documentation for each implementation event.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Independently implement Provation software at customer sites
- Independently learn and master medical content and terminology
- Build strong, effective relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Effectively train end-users on all aspects of software for their day-to-day responsibilities
- Provide technical assistance and expertise during software deployment and implementation
- Partner with physicians and other staff to ensure effective implementation and utilization of the software
- Drive adoption of the program throughout the site and shares best practices for leveraging usage
- Complete all administrative requirements in a timely and accurate manner
- Maintain confidentiality and adhere to company policies along with all relevant laws when exposed to protected patient health information
- Other duties and projects as assigned
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited 4-year college or university or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years professional experience post college in consulting services and/or software implementation
- Experience with hospital/surgery center perioperative continuum of care highly desirable
- Experience in implementing and/or supporting IT systems in a healthcare environment highly desirable
Other Knowledge, Skills, Abilities or Certifications:
- Travel is extensive and may be up to 100% at times
- Strong working knowledge of the healthcare industry is a plus
- Experience with virtual training techniques and tools
- Experience communicating with technical and non-technical team members
- Strong technical aptitude and troubleshooting abilities with experience solving technical issues (connectivity, hardware, and software)
- Must be able to work both independently and as an integral part of a team
- Must be able to develop presentations, write reports and correspondence
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Leadership and presentation skills
- Ability and desire to teach others
- Excellent customer service skills
Provation has a culture of CARES:
- Community -We have a shared sense of improving healthcare, enriching the broader world we live in and serve.
- Accountability - We own it and get it done with integrity.
- Respect - We build diverse teams that collaborate and communicate with positive intent and trust.
- Excellence - We welcome new ideas as we innovate quality solutions.
- Service - We are passionate about putting customers first.
The Fortive Promise - For you. For us. For growth.
- We believe in you. We believe in your potential—your ability to learn, grow and make an impact. And we believe in giving you the opportunity, accountability, and visibility to do just that.
- We believe in us. We believe in the power of great people working together to innovate and solve problems no one could solve alone. We build enduring partnerships with our customers and take on their challenges and opportunities as our own.
- We believe in growth. We are honest about what’s working and what isn’t, and we work hard to innovate and improve. With a passionate focus on our markets and our customers, we learn and grow together to make a difference in the world.