Provation is a leading provider of healthcare software and SaaS solutions for clinical productivity, care coordination, quality reporting, and billing. Our purpose is to empower providers to deliver quality healthcare for all. Provation’s comprehensive portfolio spans the entire patient encounter, from pre-procedure through post-procedure, with solutions for physician and nursing documentation (Provation® MD, Provation® Apex, MD-Reports, Provation® endoPRO®, and Provation® MultiCaregiver), anesthesia documentation (#1 Best in KLAS Provation® iPro), patient engagement, surgical care coordination, quality reporting, and billing capture (Provation® SurgicalValet™), order set and care plan management (Provation® Order Set Advisor™ and Provation® Care Plans), and EHR embedded clinical documentation (Provation® Clinic Note). Provation has a loyal customer base, serving more than 5,000 hospitals, surgery centers, and medical offices, and 700 physician groups globally, including 19 of the top 20 U.S. hospitals. In 2021, Provation was acquired by Fortive Corporation, a Fortune 1000 company that builds essential technology and accelerates transformation in high-impact fields like workplace safety, engineering, and healthcare. For more information about our solutions, visit provationmedical.com and follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
The Financial Analyst will join our fast-growing team and organization, providing support in the preparation and analysis of financial reporting, budgets, forecasts, and other analysis as required. In this role, you will work cross- departmentally to provide insights and opportunities to achieve operational and financial objectives.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepare financial planning, forecasting, budgeting, and management level reporting on a reoccurring basis.
- Assist with in-depth preparation and analysis of new bookings, revenues, expense management, utilization, headcount, and customer churn across global lines of business.
- Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analyzing actual results to forecasts, providing explanations of material variances and giving timely insights on trends, business drivers, and emerging risks and opportunities.
- Provide partnership to business departments, understanding their needs, and providing data, analysis, and insights to achieve operational and financial objectives.
- Create and maintain KPI’s and reporting packages for both operational and financial metrics.
- Assist in financial statement modeling and other strategic analysis, including support of mergers and acquisitions.
- Identify and implement process and systems improvement that will provide for automation and scalable business processes, including within NetSuite, Salesforce.com, Adaptive Insights and PowerBI.
Education & Experience
- 1+ years’ experience in financial analyst role including financial modeling and reporting
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or related field
- Proven ability to take initiative and be proactive, with the desire to grow and learn
- Experience working for a fast-paced growing company
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work cross functionally at various levels within a company
- Excellent analytical, decision making, and problem-solving skills
- Attention to accuracy and detail required
Other Knowledge, Skills, Abilities or Certifications:
- NetSuite, Salesforce, Adaptive Insights and Power BI experience a plus
- Software / SaaS industry experience preferred
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Provation has a culture of CARES:
- Community -We have a shared sense of improving healthcare, enriching the broader world we live in and serve.
- Accountability - We own it and get it done with integrity.
- Respect - We build diverse teams that collaborate and communicate with positive intent and trust.
- Excellence - We welcome new ideas as we innovate quality solutions.
- Service - We are passionate about putting customers first.
The Fortive Promise - For you. For us. For growth.
- We believe in you. We believe in your potential—your ability to learn, grow and make an impact. And we believe in giving you the opportunity, accountability, and visibility to do just that.
- We believe in us. We believe in the power of great people working together to innovate and solve problems no one could solve alone. We build enduring partnerships with our customers and take on their challenges and opportunities as our own.
- We believe in growth. We are honest about what’s working and what isn’t, and we work hard to innovate and improve. With a passionate focus on our markets and our customers, we learn and grow together to make a difference in the world.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by most people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities and requirements.