Customer Success Director
Provation is the premier software provider of intelligent procedure documentation and coding solutions improving clinical productivity and reimbursement (Provation® MD), equipping physicians and administrators with evidence-based clinical decision support solutions to optimize order sets and care plans (Provation® Order Sets) and providing evidence-based content for structured clinical documentation and coding embedded within the EHR (Provation® Clinic Note). Provation is trusted by leading physicians globally, serving approximately 1,500 hospitals and 1,000 Ambulatory Surgery Centers (ASCs), including 16 of the top 20 U.S. hospitals for gastroenterology (GI) and GI surgery. Provation is headquartered in Minneapolis, MN and is owned by Clearlake Capital Group, L.P.
The Customer Success Director (CSD) is an integral part of the team charged with ensuring the best possible outcomes, providing an exceptional onboarding experience, and ensuring long term successful use of Provation products and services. Ultimately, the CSD will be responsible for ensuring customers are successful, find value in our solutions, renew their subscriptions, and recommend our products and services to their colleagues in all specialties. Additional opportunities to assist in the creation and management of customer focused engagement activities, identification of new and unique metrics and value propositions to further help our customers succeed in their efforts.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Serve as the customer-owner in all aspects related to a customer health.
- Conduct detailed customer workflow analysis and identify customer success metrics.
- Guide the customer on completion of necessary tasks for a successful launch and ongoing use of products and services.
- Provide best practice recommendations, identify any roadblocks, and partner with the customer to reach desired outcomes.
- Act as the internal “voice of the customer”.
- Work closely with cross functional teams (Implementation, Support, Product Management, Development) for issue resolution as needed.
- Act as an information conduit from Provation to customers, providing the latest information on forthcoming product features and content, as well as guiding them in their setup and use
- Maintain status as a product Subject Matter Expert and to facilitate a pathway to any needed resource.
- Proactively learn new features and content as they become available.
- Engage in partnership activities with sales team members.
- Become familiar with product release schedules and the contents of imminent releases.
- Provide regular, documented follow-up with customers.
- Actively monitor ongoing customer product adoption through dashboard metrics and proactively follow-up with customers as needed. Work with accounts at risk to develop and execute an action plan to proactively mitigate risks.
- Provide meaningful feedback regarding new reports, updates or tools needed for client success.
- Project a favorable image of Provation to promote its objectives and goals while enhancing customer relationships.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- Previous Customer Success or Account Management experience preferred
Other Knowledge, Skills, Abilities or Certifications:
- Strong oral and written communication skills are essential
- Impeccable customer services skills
- Strong aptitude for technical software products
- Proven ability to develop strong, positive relationships with all functional areas and levels of an organization
- Problem-solving and critical thinking skills a must
- Must be able to consistently maintain a positive, can-do attitude particularly with an early stage software product
- Must thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing, collaborative environment
- Able to multitask and consistently perform under the pressure of deadlines and other demands with a “do whatever it takes” attitude
- Highly organized, task-oriented individual who is a proactive and impactful communicator
- Ability to work independently but with sound judgment to know when to ask questions
- Able to travel to customer sites as needed
- Community: We have a shared sense of improving healthcare, enriching the broader world we live and serve.
- Accountability: We own it and get it done with integrity.
- Respect: We build diverse teams that collaborate and communicate with positive intent and trust.
- Excellence: We welcome new ideas as we innovate quality solutions.
- Service: We are passionate about putting customers first