Regional Director – Perioperative Sales
A job at Provation is your chance to make a difference in the lives of medical professionals and their patients who depend on our software each and every day. Provation is the premier software provider of procedure documentation, workflow automation, and clinical decision support solutions and trusted by leading physicians globally. As a market leader for more than 25 years, we proudly serve thousands of hospitals, surgical facilities, physician groups and medical offices, including 19 of the top 20 U.S. hospitals and health systems and all 20 of the top 20 ASC management companies.
Provation software helps providers increase operational efficiencies, business profitability, and regulatory compliance by improving quality, streamlining workflows, and enabling insights. For you, that means working on a team that is passionate about finding innovative solutions to meet customer needs, as well as improving and making a difference in the healthcare industry.
In 2021, Provation was acquired by Fortive Corporation, a Fortune 1000 company that builds essential technology and accelerates transformation in high-impact fields like workplace safety, engineering, and healthcare. At Fortive inclusion and equality are inextricably linked within our core values. Just as we invest in our teams’ health and wellbeing, we continuously improve on our promise to deliver equitable benefits and offerings for all. Together, we are stronger, and we can harness the power of the Fortive Business System to better serve our healthcare customers with innovative digital offerings and industry-leading productivity solutions that clinicians can trust.
The Regional Director's primary responsibility is to develop and execute sales plans to sell perioperative solutions to Hospitals, IDN’s and Anesthesia Groups.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Open, advance, and close perioperative solution sales opportunities at Hospitals, IDNs & Anesthesia Groups.
- Manage sales pipeline for assigned territory and achieve sales quota.
- Build and execute a strategic territory sales plan with a focus on gaining new business and market share.
- Travel throughout assigned territory calling on Health Systems, IDNs and Anesthesia groups.
- Demonstrate value of Perioperative solutions (including Surgical Valet Care Coordination and Quality Concierge) in a consultative manner.
- Prepare and deliver timely price quotations for prospective customers.
- Collaborates with Provation implementation team to ensure existing customer challenges and current state vs. desired future state perioperative workflow is understood.
- Effective communication and collaboration with other functions including clinical and technical subject matter experts in the sales department.
- Make entry and document all account, prospecting, and opportunity activities in Salesforce CRM.
- Attend and participate in trade shows when directed.
- The individual may be exposed to private and confidential information, to include PHI, and is expected to adhere to company policies and all relevant laws regarding handling of such information.
- Participates in all corporate training, company initiatives and company meetings.
- Completes all administrative requirements in a timely and accurate manner.
- Demonstrates company values.
- Sets performance goals accordingly.
- Learns and understands new market trends and customer segments.
- Other duties and projects as assigned
Education & Experience
- A Bachelor of Science (BS) or Bachelor of Arts degree (BA) is required.
- 5+ years of experience with point-of-care solutions in a clinical environment.
- Proven track record of sales in healthcare industry.
- Experience with Salesforce.com or a similar CRM solution.
- Experience with SaaS software.
Other Knowledge, Skills, Abilities or Certifications:
- Self-starter and independent thinker with the aptitude to work autonomously.
- Proven business acumen in successfully fostering value-based relationships and a skill set that enables successful relationships with numerous levels of healthcare professionals.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrates written, listening, and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrates presentation skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
- 50–80% - Nationwide
- Community: We have a shared sense of improving healthcare, enriching the broader world we live in and serve.
- Accountability: We own it and get it done with integrity.
- Respect: We build diverse teams that collaborate and communicate with positive intent and trust.
- Excellence: We welcome new ideas as we innovate quality solutions.
- Service: We are passionate about putting customers first.
The Fortive Promise - For you. For us. For growth.
- We believe in you. We believe in your potential—your ability to learn, grow and make an impact. And we believe in giving you the opportunity, accountability, and visibility to do just that.
- We believe in us. We believe in the power of great people working together to innovate and solve problems no one could solve alone. We build enduring partnerships with our customers and take on their challenges and opportunities as our own.
- We believe in growth. We are honest about what’s working and what isn’t, and we work hard to innovate and improve. With a passionate focus on our markets and our customers, we learn and grow together to make a difference in the world.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by most people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities and requirements.