Business Development Representative
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Generate sales qualified leads, via telemarketing, email, and social media.
- Follow up on marketing qualified leads and conduct research to identify potential opportunities.
- Meet target Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) for calls and emails. (30-40 activities per day)
- Identify key buying influencers within accounts to determine processes, budgets and timelines.
- Build and cultivate relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move sales qualified leads to new sales opportunities.
- Develop and maintain detailed client records using Microsoft Excel and Sales Force.
- Set customer appointments for sales reps via Microsoft Outlook
- Provide regular communication and updates on relevant Marketing and Sales Qualified Leads with manager and members of the sales team.
- Be able to articulate the company vision and mission statement to all client contacts regardless of title and responsibility.
- Be able to research and navigate through the hospital/ASC organization chart from department level contacts to C level leadership teams.
- Maintain a working knowledge of the products through release training and collaboration
- Support company objectives and achieves goals successfully.
- Provides feedback to management on market and product issues.
- Participate in quarterly and annual sales meetings.
- Attend and successfully complete regularly scheduled training sessions.
- Other duties and projects as assigned
Education & Experience
- A Bachelor's degree required
- 0 – 2 Years of prior BDR/Inside sales experience preferred
Other Knowledge, Skills, Abilities or Certifications:
- Sales-oriented/consultant approach to serving our existing and potential customers
- Understanding of B2B marketing programs and lead management marketing philosophies
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Experienced in PowerPoint and PowerPoint design/template design, iOn Interactive, Adobe Creative Cloud and other design programs
- Understanding of Salesforce and CRM integration a plus
- High attention to detail and experience managing multiple projects simultaneously to meet tight deadlines
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Motivated self-starter with eagerness to learn
- Ability to work in a team environment