Clinical Solutions Consultant (Sales)
Provation is a leading provider of healthcare software and SaaS solutions for clinical productivity, care coordination, quality reporting, and billing. Our purpose is to empower providers to deliver quality healthcare for all. Provation’s comprehensive portfolio spans the entire patient encounter, from pre-procedure through post-procedure, with solutions for physician and nursing documentation (Provation® MD, Provation® Apex, MD-Reports, Provation® endoPRO®, and Provation® MultiCaregiver), anesthesia documentation (#1 Best in KLAS Provation® iPro), patient engagement, surgical care coordination, quality reporting, and billing capture (Provation® SurgicalValet™), order set and care plan management (Provation® Order Set Advisor™ and Provation® Care Plans), and EHR embedded clinical documentation (Provation® Clinic Note). Provation has a loyal customer base, serving more than 5,000 hospitals, surgery centers, and medical offices, and 700 physician groups globally, including 19 of the top 20 U.S. hospitals. In 2021, Provation was acquired by Fortive Corporation, a Fortune 1000 company that builds essential technology and accelerates transformation in high-impact fields like workplace safety, engineering, and healthcare.
The Solutions Consultant will partner, collaborate and work with the sales team in presenting solutions to prospects and customers. They will provide clinical and technical expertise, insights and consultation to members of the sales team and potential customers during the sales process.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide clinical, technical and product consultation to the sales team during the sales process
- Conduct remote and onsite presentations, provide product demonstrations to prospective customers, and answer workflow, technical and implementation process questions
- Understand customer requirements and communicate the value of Provation solutions
- Build sales presentations and custom product demonstrations
- Represent the sales team and prospective customers in cross-functional department meetings and initiatives
- Assist with feature and software functionality sections of prospective customer RFPs
- Work with the Provation development team and product management team to share market feedback and gain updated product information and timelines
- Provide support for trade shows
- Lead the testing for the software demonstration database for product updates and sales demo solutions
- Assist and support sales training and enablement:
- Assist with technical and product training materials
- Provide training support to new and existing sales and cross-functional department personnel
- Assist in new hire sales training and certification process, as needed
- The individual in this role may be exposed to private and confidential information, including personal health information, and is expected to adhere to company policies and all relevant laws regarding handling of such information.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
Education & Experience
- 4-year degree
- 5-8 years in the healthcare IT industry
- Experience with Electronic Health Record solutions such as Epic, Cerner, Meditech, Allscripts
Other Knowledge, Skills, Abilities or Certifications:
- Ability to travel a minimum of 50% monthly
- Strong MS Office application skills
- Strong oral and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong relationship-building skills both as part of a sales team and prospective clients
- Ability to multi-task with sales team members and prospective client requests
- Knowledge and understanding of technology that includes networking, application interface/integration, software, and hardware
Our purpose at Provation is to empower providers to deliver quality healthcare for all. To deliver on this commitment, we’re guided by our core values - Provation CARES:
- Community: We have a shared sense of improving healthcare, enriching the broader world we live and serve.
- Accountability: We own it and get it done with integrity.
- Respect: We build diverse teams that collaborate and communicate with positive intent and trust.
- Excellence: We welcome new ideas as we innovate quality solutions.
- Service: We are passionate about putting customers first.
The Fortive Promise - For you. For us. For growth.
- We believe in you. We believe in your potential—your ability to learn, grow and make an impact. And we believe in giving you the opportunity, accountability, and visibility to do just that.
- We believe in us. We believe in the power of great people working together to innovate and solve problems no one could solve alone. We build enduring partnerships with our customers and take on their challenges and opportunities as our own.
- We believe in growth. We are honest about what’s working and what isn’t, and we work hard to innovate and improve. With a passionate focus on our markets and our customers, we learn and grow together to make a difference in the world.