Senior Compliance Security Analyst
Join a team of security professionals with a focus on security and privacy where you’ll have the opportunity to hone your skills and security prowess in an effort to implement secure solutions across the organization. You will have ample opportunities to work with a cross functional team, which includes developers, product managers, QA engineers, business analysts, and others to implement compliant solutions tightly aligned with business objectives. You’ll have the opportunity to mentor other security team members while simultaneously expanding your leadership skills and gaining experience with new security frameworks and standards guidelines. You will also ensure that existing and evolving solutions are designed and built with various security requirements in mind.
This position will report directly to the Chief Information Security Officer.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead in the evolution of information security programs, standards, processes and procedures to ensure Provation information assets and critical processes achieve measurable controls that enable the organization to operate efficiently
- Maintain oversight of various security programs to assure that security principles are correctly applied
- Assist during security related incident response activities
- Participate in compliance efforts with a focus on ISO27001, ISO27701, SOC2 Type II, HIPAA HITRUST, FedRAMP and others
- Identify and implement analytical, process, and system improvements for the security program and external entities that rely on security
- Ensure organizational activities and product implementations remain in compliance with the Provation Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- Build relationships across Information Security, Product Engineering, Information Technology, Legal, Sales, Marketing, Human Resources and other business functions to develop and support a strong security culture across the organization
- Lead integration efforts as part of our mergers and acquisitions program
- Provide progress reports to senior leadership on security related manners
- Evangelize the importance of security and compliance efforts across the entire organization (via written notices and presentations)
- Provide mentoring to team members and other colleagues on security related topics
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Security, Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
- Combination of 5+ years of continuous experience in a security-focused or information technology management role
- Hold a respected security certification or have a willingness to obtain a certification within 2 years of hire (CISSP, CEH, Security+, etc.)
- Basic proficiency of complex security solutions, network designs, and solutions architecture
- Experience with Cloud technologies and platforms (Azure, AWS, etc.)
- Results oriented with the ability to work independently or lead a small group of individuals
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of teams
- Highly motivated self-starter with an ability to take direction and work without oversight
- Excellent analytical skills, organizational skills, and ingenuity
- Experience with multiple industry standard external certifications and audits
- Ability to work with auditors and assist with certification efforts from beginning to end
Fortive is a provider of essential technologies for connected workflow solutions across a range of attractive end-markets. We hold leading positions in advanced healthcare solutions, intelligent operating solutions, and precision technologies. Our company is headquartered in Everett, Washington and employs a team of more than 17,000 research and development, manufacturing, sales, distribution, service, and administrative employees in more than 50 countries around the world.
Our shared purpose is to create essential technology for the people who accelerate progress. Our innovations keep the world moving forward. We work together to accelerate the pace of progress and to make a difference.
Provation is a leading provider of healthcare software and SaaS solutions for clinical productivity, care coordination, quality reporting, and billing. Our purpose is to empower providers to deliver quality healthcare for all. Provation’s comprehensive portfolio spans the entire patient encounter, from pre-procedure through post-procedure, with solutions for physician and nursing documentation (Provation® MD, Provation® Apex, MD-Reports, Provation® endoPRO®, and Provation® MultiCaregiver), anesthesia documentation (#1 Best in KLAS Provation® iPro), patient engagement, surgical care coordination, quality reporting, and billing capture (Provation® SurgicalValet™), order set and care plan management (Provation® Order Set Advisor™ and Provation® Care Plans), and EHR embedded clinical documentation (Provation® Clinic Note). Provation has a loyal customer base, serving more than 5,000 hospitals, surgery centers, and medical offices, and 700 physician groups globally, including 19 of the top 20 U.S. hospitals. In 2021, Provation was acquired by Fortive Corporation, a Fortune 1000 company that builds essential technology and accelerates transformation in high-impact fields like workplace safety, engineering, and healthcare. For more information about our solutions, visit provationmedical.com and follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
Our purpose at Provation is to empower providers to deliver quality healthcare for all. To deliver on this commitment, we’re guided by our core values –
Provation has a culture of CARES:
- Community -We have a shared sense of improving healthcare, enriching the broader world we live in and serve.
- Accountability - We own it and get it done with integrity.
- Respect - We build diverse teams that collaborate and communicate with positive intent and trust.
- Excellence - We welcome new ideas as we innovate quality solutions.
- Service - We are passionate about putting customers first.
The Fortive Promise - For you. For us. For growth.
- We believe in you. We believe in your potential—your ability to learn, grow and make an impact. And we believe in giving you the opportunity, accountability, and visibility to do just that.
- We believe in us. We believe in the power of great people working together to innovate and solve problems no one could solve alone. We build enduring partnerships with our customers and take on their challenges and opportunities as our own.
- We believe in growth. We are honest about what’s working and what isn’t, and we work hard to innovate and improve. With a passionate focus on our markets and our customers, we learn and grow together to make a difference in the world.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by most people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities and requirements.