We are Provation Medical
At Provation we are the premier software provider of procedure documentation and clinical decision support solutions. From cloud-based and on-premise procedure documentation software to evidence-based order set and care plan management solutions.
Provation is trusted in more than 3,300 hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, and medical offices, including 42 of the top 50 U.S. hospitals for gastroenterology and GI surgery. We have been the #1 procedure documentation and coding solution in healthcare for the last 25 years. We are private equity backed by one of the top performing firms in America. As a result of all this success, we are looking for someone who can be instrumental to driving our next wave of growth.
Are you passionate about the customer? You are always looking for new ways to solve customer problems and grow the business. You put yourself in their shoes and anticipate their needs even before they can. You care so much that it pains you greatly to not have a world-class customer experience.
Do you possess a unique blend of business, design and technical savvy? You have a strong business acumen, skilled in software development, and have a passion for leading a group of UX, engineering and QA professionals to achieve business results. You have great design instincts and product taste.
Are you a natural problem solver? You’re a big picture visionary. You drive to make that vision a reality. You enjoy spending time with customers to understand market problems and work to find innovative opportunities and solutions. You seek out data to validate your keen instinct with qualitative and quantitative insights.
Do you thrive in fast paced, high growth organizations? You have a strong entrepreneurial spirit. You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and tackle something hands-on. You thrive to bring organization and rigor where there is ambiguity. You find clever ways to reach the end result when time and money are in short supply.
If you are feeling like we’ve got you pegged, keep reading to find out about our Product Manager opportunities.
A Day-in-the-Life of a Provation Product Manager:
- Represent the “voice of the customer/market” by discovering new opportunities to solve customer problems and grow the business.
- Serve as subject matter expert on products and markets.
- Draft strategies, business objectives, and key results for the product.
- Provide competitive analysis, market SWOT, and gap analysis in collaboration with Marketing and Sales to key stakeholders.
- Assess value, develop business cases, and prioritize opportunities to focus on maximum value and strategy alignment.
- Lead cross-functional design sessions and transform design concepts into detailed user stories and requirements
- Ensure stories and/or epics clearly communicate the customer and stakeholder needs to the development team.
- Lead a team working in the agile product model, including UX, engineers, and QA to achieve business objectives.
- Encourage the open exchange of information and viewpoints and bring the best ideas out of every corner of the company.
- Inspire others to achieve challenging goals and high standards of performance while committing to the organization’s direction.
- Foster a sense of urgency to achieve goals and leverage resources to overcome unexpected obstacles.
- Be accountable for the product’s performance.
- Community: We have a shared sense of improving healthcare, enriching the broader world we live and serve.
- Accountability: We own it and get it done with integrity.
- Respect: We build diverse teams that collaborate and communicate with positive intent and trust.
- Excellence: We welcome new ideas as we innovate quality solutions.
- Service: We are passionate about putting customers first
- 3-5 years in a software product management
- 3-5 years of experience in SaaS software development (product, user experience, programming, or health care)
- Deep expertise in the Product Management discipline
- Strong communication, data analysis, and business analysis skills
- Possess a fundamental understanding of end-to-end customer experience
- Experience in healthcare information technology
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- Experience in human centered design
- Experience in Pragmatic Marketing
We are an equal opportunity employer.