National Account Manager
The National Account Manager will be responsible for selling all Provation solutions and services into strategic Integrated Delivery Networks (IDN’s) & Health Systems. This individual will be primarily responsible for growing revenue in these key accounts by building strong relationships with key contacts and becoming a trusted advisor for named strategic account organizational goals and needs. They will have accountability for maintaining an on-going account strategy, negotiating corporate on-premise and SaaS software contracts, creating a go-to-market sales strategy within each account and opening, advancing, and closing key account sales opportunities to drive continued growth. They will need to have the ability to partner with sales and marketing colleagues as they drive growth strategies and activities across each IDN.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Strong healthcare industry and IDN specific knowledge
- Ability to gain understanding of key corporate strategies and initiatives at each account
- Listen to and understand the needs of each unique customer and prospect within strategic account
- Proven ability to understand enterprise challenges and provide recommended solutions to solve problems
- Help customers optimize their business strategy and realize their goals by leveraging Provation solutions as part of their plans.
- Identify, define, and successfully navigate complex executive level stakeholders (including CEO, COO, CNO, CFO, CMIO, and service line executives) and purchasing processes
- Accurately manage forecasts, pipelines, and revenue predictability for key strategic accounts
- Successfully manage the sales cycle of the lead-to-close process to drive growth within strategic accounts
- Partner with Provation account management team to assist with key strategic account needs
- Collaborate closely with other sales colleagues and marketing team members to transfer knowledge based on sales activity, market trends and continued customer engagements
- Other duties and projects as assigned
Education & Experience
- A Bachelor of Science (BS) or Bachelor of Arts degree (BA) is required
- 10+ years of experience selling healthcare software solutions at a strategic, executive account level
- Proven track record of negotiating large complex IDN contracts and selling in the healthcare industry
- Existing C-Suite relationships with IDN’s preferred
Other Knowledge, Skills, Abilities or Certifications:
- Ability to travel 50-75%
- Self-starter and independent thinker with the aptitude to work both autonomously and with key account team members
- Proven business acumen in successfully fostering value-based relationships
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrates written, listening, and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrates presentation skills
- High attention to detail, with ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Ability to multi-task and respond expeditiously to sales team members and prospective client requests
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
The salary range for this position (inclusive of sales incentives/commission) is $197,100-$366,000.
Base pay offered may vary depending on various factors, including, but not limited to: job-related knowledge; skills; experience; and other eligibility factors such as geographic location. The Total Rewards package includes competitive base pay and an opportunity to enroll in a variety of benefit programs, generally including health insurance, flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, retirement savings plans, life and disability insurance programs, and several programs that provide for both paid and unpaid time away from work.
Fortive is a provider of essential technologies for connected workflow solutions across a range of attractive end-markets. We hold leading positions in advanced healthcare solutions, intelligent operating solutions, and precision technologies. Our company is headquartered in Everett, Washington and employs a team of more than 17,000 research and development, manufacturing, sales, distribution, service, and administrative employees in more than 50 countries around the world.
Our shared purpose is to create essential technology for the people who accelerate progress. Our innovations keep the world moving forward. We work together to accelerate the pace of progress and to make a difference.
Provation is a leading provider of healthcare software and SaaS solutions for clinical productivity, care coordination, quality reporting, and billing. Our purpose is to empower providers to deliver quality healthcare for all. Provation’s comprehensive portfolio spans the entire patient encounter, from pre-procedure through post-procedure, with solutions for physician and nursing documentation (Provation® MD, Provation® Apex, MD-Reports, Provation® endoPRO®, and Provation® MultiCaregiver), anesthesia documentation (#1 Best in KLAS Provation® iPro), patient engagement, surgical care coordination, quality reporting, and billing capture (Provation® SurgicalValet™), order set and care plan management (Provation® Order Set Advisor™ and Provation® Care Plans), and EHR embedded clinical documentation (Provation® Clinic Note). Provation has a loyal customer base, serving more than 5,000 hospitals, surgery centers, and medical offices, and 700 physician groups globally, including 19 of the top 20 U.S. hospitals. In 2021, Provation was acquired by Fortive Corporation, a Fortune 1000 company that builds essential technology and accelerates transformation in high-impact fields like workplace safety, engineering, and healthcare. For more information about our solutions, visit provationmedical.com and follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
Our purpose at Provation is to empower providers to deliver quality healthcare for all. To deliver on this commitment, we’re guided by our core values –
Provation has a culture of CARES:
- Community -We have a shared sense of improving healthcare, enriching the broader world we live in and serve.
- Accountability - We own it and get it done with integrity.
- Respect - We build diverse teams that collaborate and communicate with positive intent and trust.
- Excellence - We welcome new ideas as we innovate quality solutions.
- Service - We are passionate about putting customers first.
The Fortive Promise - For you. For us. For growth.
- We believe in you. We believe in your potential—your ability to learn, grow and make an impact. And we believe in giving you the opportunity, accountability, and visibility to do just that.
- We believe in us. We believe in the power of great people working together to innovate and solve problems no one could solve alone. We build enduring partnerships with our customers and take on their challenges and opportunities as our own.
- We believe in growth. We are honest about what’s working and what isn’t, and we work hard to innovate and improve. With a passionate focus on our markets and our customers, we learn and grow together to make a difference in the world.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by most people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities and requirements.
Fortive Corporation and all Fortive Companies are proud to be equal opportunity employers. We value and encourage diversity and solicit applications from all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or other characteristics protected by law. Fortive and all Fortive Companies are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should ask to speak with a Human Resources representative to request an accommodation.