Change Management Consultant
Propeller is a management consulting firm with offices in Portland, San Francisco, Silicon Valley and Denver. We’re consultants, fixers, and change makers - but mostly we're a company full of people who love the adventure of solving complex problems.
Propeller may be for you if you love taking on difficult challenges and delivering creative solutions. When you don’t have all the answers, you’ll roll up your sleeves and dig in to find them. You are curious. You thrive in the unknown. You have the grit and tenacity to continue moving projects forward while guiding leaders and project teams through ambiguous challenges.
At Propeller, you will:
- Collaborate with a network of highly skilled consultants to solve client problems, create training programs and strategic communication deliverables, and deliver high impact projects
- Communicate clearly and concisely while delivering presentations and written communications to large stakeholder audiences and executive leadership teams
- Manage projects confidently yet carefully with incomplete information; bring structure where there is ambiguity
- Conduct primary and secondary research through multiple sources
- Anticipate and resolve stakeholder resistance and other risks, in order to bring others along to a desired outcome
- Develop a trusted client partnership by listening to unspoken concerns and seeking to understand the client’s business and environment as a whole
- Ensure knowledge is documented and successfully transferred to the client at the end of the engagement
- Grow with Propeller by supporting internal initiatives to uplift our people, processes, and market presence
- Cultivate new skillsets based on your own professional development goals utilizing the learning and development budget provided by Propeller
- 5 - 12 years of experience in project and/or change management supporting process, people, technology transformation and/or organizational effectiveness initiatives
- Ability to develop strategic communication deliverables, facilitate training sessions, and deliver workshops for enterprise client projects
- Familiarity with common project and change management methodologies, such as waterfall, agile and ADKAR
- Experience working in or adjacent to technology environments
- Strong presentation, communication, and facilitation skills
- Career history that demonstrates progressive responsibilities and accountability
- Natural curiosity, creativity and humility
- Demonstrated proactiveness and perseverance in complex environments
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred
- Relevant project and change management certifications preferred, but not required
- The ability to demonstrate a legal right to work in the U.S.
We believe in fairly and equally compensating our employees for their time and experience. We do that by offering a competitive salary, uncapped bonus eligibility, an employee stock ownership program and many other benefits. There is a wide range of salaries based on years of experience, specific skillsets, anticipated marketability to Propeller’s clients and location. Specific ranges will be discussed in the later stages of a candidate’s interview process.
Hiring for this position is on a rolling basis. We anticipate keeping this position open indefinitely and will make contingent offers based on upcoming client demand.
This position is temporarily remote but is expected to be in-person once Propeller employees return to the office in accordance with local health guidance. Candidates should currently live within one of Propeller’s geographies (Portland, San Francisco, Denver or Silicon Valley) or plan to relocate when normal operations resume.
Propeller is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). We are committed to attracting, developing, and advancing the most talented individuals regardless of their race, sexual orientation, religion, age, gender, disability status or any other dimension of diversity.