Jr Designer/Art Director
Your main responsibilities will be assisting art directors and creative directors in executing digital and traditional campaigns. Opportunities to design everything from digital and social assets to new business presentations. You will learn from a very talented and hard working group.
This position will be remote/work from home, with most other team members located in Austin, TX.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Design, Interaction Design or related field
- 1-3 years experience in an agency setting
- Well versed in inDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, XD and Keynote. Powerpoint a plus.
- We are looking for someone who is passionate, hungry and enjoys being part of a team.
- Online portfolio of work
- Efficiency in Adobe Creatives Suite both print and digital
- Experience working with CMS systems like wordpress
- Knowledge of CSS/HTML5
- Ability to manage multiple projects and timelines
- Ability to communicate clearly and efficiently
- Strong collaborator
- High attention to detail
- Animation and After Effects experience a plus