The ideal candidate will be bold, creative, courageous, curious, intelligent, and committed to this industry. We seek people who are intrigued by why people buy what they do. Who loves to persuade people to behave differently. Who think beyond walls and beyond today’s restrictions. Who keeps up with the industry and where it is heading. Who are not afraid to go out on a limb. Who are willing to get their hands a bit dirty.
Account Executive Responsibilities:
- Meeting with clients regularly and serving as the contact between them and the creative team.
- Discussing ideas and advertising strategies with clients and assisting them in developing advertising campaigns.
- Presenting creative concepts to clients for approval and making sure they are in line with the client’s brand guidelines.
- Managing the budgets clients allocate toward the advertising campaigns.
- Collaborating with the creative team to design creative campaigns on behalf of the client.
- Ensuring that the creative team completes all projects on time and within budget.
- Addressing issues and delays in the project.
- Delivering the completed project to the client.
Desired Skills & Experience
We want someone who will be a creative thinker. Someone with a passion for advertising. Someone who can stay one step ahead of his or her clients and internal teams. Someone with an intense focus on the details who can lead projects and keep them on task. Someone who demonstrates a continual drive to learn and grow.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3 years in an advertising agency required
- Great communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Promotions/events planning experience a plus
- Experience in fine dining or QSR a plus
- Project management