Customer Application Engineer
We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins. Join us as a Customer Application Engineer in our Sitefinity team in Sofia
We are currently on the lookout for a Customer Application Engineer to join our Sitefinity DX team in Sofia. The role calls for a technically adept individual, well aware of the .NET platform who also enjoys day-to-day communication with others.
In this very technical role, you will be a part of the Sitefinity product team and will be helping customers troubleshoot, develop, and deploy cutting-edge business solutions. You’ll have the opportunity to learn the Sitefinity platform inside-out and will be working with some of the world’s leading Fortune 500 companies. As you work hand-in-hand with our customers, you’ll be among the first to hear their direct product feedback and will have the chance to influence the product roadmap.
As our customer experience is legendary, and we pride ourselves on it, we are only looking for the best of the best. So, are you ready to join us?
To be successful in this role you need to:
- Be confident with .NET platform and have programming knowledge in .NET Core and/or ASP.NET MVC and Angular
- Be eager to learn new technologies and constantly improve your technical skills
- Be a great listener and have the ability to dig deep into an issue and have the skills to effectively troubleshoot and communicate with our clients and colleagues
- Ideally, but not required, have knowledge in OData, and Cloud platforms (Azure, AWS)
- Be fluent in written and spoken English
What you will be doing most of the time:
- Work with client development projects to examine their problems and propose an appropriate solution - could be the case you come out with an extremely innovative solution that turns into a product/ feature implementation
- Quickly switch through a variety of different technologies and deal with diverse and interesting challenges every day
- Analyze, troubleshoot and fix bug reports for product defects
- Communicate with customers and the product team regarding technical issues and feature requests
- Come up with ideas for technical content – videos, demos, blog posts, or anything that might be helpful for both current and potential customers
Sitefinity is an ASP.NET Digital Experience Platform delivering power without complications. Designed with both usability and extensibility in mind, Sitefinity is engineered to make managing a website a positive, empowering experience. Sitefinity is well-equipped to meet the long-term needs of today’s businesses and enable marketers to deliver relevant, personalized content through the channels they choose.
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!