Business Operations Analyst, Senior (Salesforce Admin)
We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins. Join us as a Salesforce Administrator, Senior in our Hyderabad location.
The Senior Salesforce Administrator/Business Operations Analyst is responsible for providing prompt Salesforce.com CRM support and data analysis for the Business Operations organization supporting sales. The Sr. Analyst will be responsible for case management to provide best-in-class support to our global sales users. This role will support analyzing business requirements, participate in solution design, testing, training, and roll-out of Salesforce.com functionality, as well as, assist in data quality efforts. The person will also conduct ad-hoc data analysis for sales leadership.
The Business Operations Analyst facilitates detailed and strategic conversations with process owners, business teams, and internal IT teams to organize, lead, and execute project and program objectives. The Analyst should have good logic and problem-solving skills, a natural desire to explore the breadth of Salesforce.com functionality, and must communicate and present complex problems, data, and potential solutions.
WHAT YOU WILL DO IN THIS ROLE:
- Manage Salesforce.com cases for both internal and external customers specifically focused on our Sales and Customer/Partner Community users of our Core C products
- Perform day to day Salesforce.com administrative tasks and address complex production support issues. Tasks include problem analysis, data updates, ad-hoc reporting, and user & account management.
- Execute on specific reporting and analysis responsibilities in coordination with the CRM Operations team through the creation of reports and dashboards in Salesforce.com.
- Support data quality efforts through the use and management of various data quality and reporting tools in Salesforce.com.
- Keep abreast of the ever evolving Salesforce.com platform features
- Use knowledge of Salesforce.com architecture to apply the best response or solution to business needs.
- Manage integrations between Salesforce.com and other installed applications
- Lead Salesforce.com training sessions for Sales Cloud and keeping all training documentation current
WHAT THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL NEED TO HAVE:
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- 5-6 years of experience in Salesforce.com administration.
- Salesforce.com Admin certification desirable but not required; should be familiar with Trailhead
- Hands-on experience in analysis, design, development and testing in Salesforce.
- Enthusiastic team player personality
- Utilization of BI/reporting tools
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task and work independently in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Advanced troubleshooting skills
- Lightning flows, Lightning pages, Community page administration, OWD, configurations and setup, etc.
Work Timings: 6:30 PM to 3:30 AM IST
What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a talented team of bright and nice people and to also enjoy:
Here at Progress, we truly care about your employee experience. It is important to us for our employees to balance their work and home life, obtain viable options for their health and wellness, grow their careers, and plan for financial success.
- 30 days of earned leaves plus an extra day off for your birthday, various other leaves like Marriage Leave, Casual Leave, Maternity Leave, Paternity Leave
- Premium Group Medical Insurance for employee and 5 dependents, Personal Accident Insurance coverage, Life Insurance coverage
- A modern office with a well-equipped gym onsite, free access to Yoga, Zumba classes by professional trainers
- Professional development reimbursement
- Interest subsidy on loans - either vehicle or personal loans
Progress is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!