Senior Full Stack Developer
What will you do?
- Research and implement new functionalities and features
- Perform competitor research and prepare functional specifications
- Fix challenging bugs
- Write clean, maintainable, and readable code, according to the team coding standards
- Think a lot about API design, backward compatibility, and architecture conformance
- Write a lot of unit tests
- Participate in code reviews
- Work closely with other team members and roles, including product managers, to specify the requirements; QA engineers, to produce functional tests; support engineers, to prepare documentation and help articles; designers, to create user-friendly and compelling designs.
- Work directly with customers to help get their job done. Don’t forget, our customers are software developers like us, so this could be an awesome learning experience.
- Solid experience with .NET and C#
- Node.js knowledge would also be an advantage
- Good knowledge of source-control management systems, preferably Git
- Experience with HTML, CSS, and front-end technologies (Angular, React, Vue)
- CI/CD set up and maintenance
- AWS experience is a plus
- Solid knowledge of software design principles
- Ability to meet deadlines and commit to team goals
- Good written and verbal English
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- An attire for writing clean and structured code that can easily be maintained by others (including yourself after a month or so)
- Ability to learn, understand, and work with new emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions in the cloud technology space.
- Generous remuneration package
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan Enrollment
- 30 days paid annual vacation
- An extra day off for your birthday
- 2 additional days off for volunteering
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- Additional pension insurance
- Well-equipped gym on-site with CrossFit equipment and a climbing wall
- Co-funded Multisport card
- Daycare Center for your little ones onsite
- Flexible working hours and generous work-from-home allowance
- Free underground parking with a designated space for bikes and electric scooters
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!