Talent Acquisition Partner
The Talent Acquisition function at Progress is tasked with the important goal to attract the best talent to join our team and ensure their first interaction with Progress is great! To help us with this, we are now on the lookout for a Talent Acquisition Partner to join us in Bedford, MA.
Our Talent Acquisition Partner (TAP) expands the Progress brand within each of our US talent markets, builds our presence in each location through relationships with core industry associations and events, locates and hires the best and brightest, promotes an inclusive hiring process, and partners with hiring teams to create a stellar candidate experience from the initial interaction all the way through their first day.
If you are experienced in recruitment, thrive in a fast-paced environment, are skilled in building and refining processes and practices, and relationships, then we would be happy to hear from you!
The job is a good match for someone who can balance the need to be a strategic hiring partner along with a roll up your sleeves attitude.
As our Talent Acquisition Partner, your areas of focus will include:
- Building our presence in our US talent markets and position Progress as an employer of choice by helping spread the word about what makes Progress a great place to work. You will manage and maintain a pro-active talent approach (with an out-of-the-box perspective and global lens) as it relates to employment branding.
- Partnering with hiring managers to help them evaluate and structure their hiring needs and advise them through the hiring process.
- As a subject matter expert, you will set and manage the hiring team’s expectations – you will consider the state of the labor market, historic data and hiring best practices to ensure requirements are properly scooped, the process is effective and inclusive and hiring needs are met
- Managing end to end recruitment process – from recruitment strategy, through the selection process to closure
- Recommending effective and tailored recruiting approaches to leaders and managers; supporting & coaching them to make the right hiring decisions
- Participating in various Talent Acquisition/HC improvement projects which contribute to the on-going development of our Talent Acquisition strategy and of the overall recruitment experience
- Supporting our Inclusion & Diversity efforts – championing inclusive hiring, participating in hiring managers’ training, etc.
- Adding value to our recruiting processes by leveraging current trends in active sourcing and recruiting
- Hands-on recruitment experience with a genuine passion for finding and landing great talent, ideally in the high-tech space
- Superb interpersonal skills – you can easily engage different audiences and communicate well at all levels – candidates love you, hiring managers seek your advice
- Strong interviewing skills – behavioral/ competency-based interviews are part of your daily life
- Ability to influence the recruitment process and hiring decisions where necessary – you’ll have to be comfortable challenging your stakeholders
- Have fun and achieve results amid shifting priorities and a diverse set of customers in a high energy environment
- Use of a range of sourcing techniques – some obvious, some niche very much needed
- Experience with hiring for technical roles or engineering background is a strong added bonus
- Experience with inclusive hiring practices preferred
- Excited about all things talent acquisition and an advocate of great candidate experiences
- Knowledge of America's labor and employment legislation a plus
Here at Progress, we truly care about your employee experience. It is important to us for our employees to balance their work and home life, obtain viable options for their health and wellness, grow their career, and plan for financial success.
The Progress benefits package is designed to recognize the diverse needs of our workforce. We offer a variety of benefits for your health care needs, including four medical plans that meet any need or budget. Take advantage of our financial benefits, including an Employee Stock Purchasing Plan and a 401(k) with a company match! In addition to a variety of options to continue your career growth, Progress offers a generous Tuition Reimbursement program.
Progress provides flexibility to our employees through Flexible Vacation Time, Flexible Hours, and telecommuting options. Take time to bond with your newest family addition through our Parental Leave options. Or celebrate you by enjoying a birthday holiday! You can even give back to the community through our community service time off.
Progress is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!