Junior Talent Acquisition Specialist - Maternity Cover
We are on the lookout for a Junior Talent Acquisition Specialist to join forces with our global team of professionals.
Working hand in hand with the Talent Acquisition Partners, you will be contributing towards the team’s goals and ensuring our candidates have a great recruitment journey at Progress. You will get exposure to various recruitment domains such as tech, sales, marketing and not only…and will get the chance to participate in the hiring process from beginning to end. The role is a good match for someone who has the HR/ recruitment basics and is very much willing to learn. Being highly organized, detail-oriented, and high-energy would tremendously help you excel in the role.
Please note this is a temporary, maternity cover role with a minimum duration of one year.
What you will do:
- Be an integral part of the candidate journey – from executing on attraction campaigns and sourcing candidates to coordinating the interview process and providing valuable and timely candidate feedback, to closure
- Collaborate with the hiring managers to understand their hiring needs, define the selection process, confirm the attraction approach, etc.
- Contribute to the corporate social media channels with employer brand content
- Own the Referral Program Communication – make sure we regularly spread the word about our current openings internally
- Polish job posts (when needed) and take care of the advertising
- Be responsible for the initial talent assessment - conduct short phone interviews, send tasks to candidates and follow up with the hiring team
- Schedule, coordinate, and attend candidate interviews, and promptly provide feedback to candidates
- Maintain the recruitment applicant tracking system (we use Jobvite) to ensure information is up-to-date
- Support the organization of internal and external recruitment and employer branding events and attend career fairs
- May sometimes need to help with talent acquisition reporting and other admin tasks
- Always be on the lookout for what’s new and trendy in the recruitment world – we would be expecting you to bring some new ideas to the table
On day one, we will be expecting you to:
- Have had some recruitment experience/ exposure - could be in the software industry but high-volume recruitment will be also helpful
- Know the basics – how a compelling job ad should look like, how to screen applications, how to conduct a phone screen, familiarity with applicant tracking systems
- Be driven, articulate, and have a friendly personality with a customer-service mindset
- Be self-directed, detail-oriented, and with a desire to contribute
- Have exquisite planning skills with the ability to keep all the balls in the air (our environment is busy and very fast-paced, and it is never boring with us)
- Be curious to get to know Progress inside out and eager to start helping us get even better
- Be excited about all things talent acquisition and an advocate of great candidate experience
- Be excellent in English, both spoken and written
And once you’ve joined us, our talented team will be happy to share their knowledge and help you learn and grow. What you will also enjoy is:
- Generous remuneration package
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan Enrollment
Vacation, Family, and Health
- 30 days paid annual vacation
- An extra day off for your birthday
- 2 additional days off for volunteering
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- Additional pension insurance
- Well-equipped gym on-site with CrossFit equipment and a climbing wall
- Co-funded Multisport card
- Daycare Center for your little ones onsite
And most importantly a great company culture with wonderful colleagues to learn from and collaborate with!
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!