Principal Software Engineer-II
This position requires the candidate to have extensive knowledge and experience in C/C++ to design, build, and support complex product features and components. If you are interested in dealing with a wide variety of products and technologies this role is for you!
The ideal candidate is required to:
- Work in a dynamic agile environment and be dedicated to getting the job done.
- Perform analysis, design, implementation, and maintenance of products.
- Participate in architectural review and design, and code contribution.
- Ensure that design and implementation meet high quality standards.
- Work on Multiple operating systems including Windows, Linux, Unix, and MacOS.
- Work with Engineering tools such as GitHub, Perforce, TeamCity, Collaborator, Jenkins, Sonarqube, and Purify.
- Work with Code analysis tools such as Veracode, PREfast, and AppScan
The ideal candidate is required to have:
- A BTech/MTech degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree
- Minimum of 7 years of experience building products with C/C++
- Experience in Java will have an added advantage.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in software system design and testing
- Experience of working with data structures, algorithms, and API design
- Experience of working on multiple operating systems (Windows, Unix, Linux, MacOS)
- Experience with File Transfer & Security protocols such as FTP, SFTP, SSL/TLS
- Experience with Email & Directory Protocols such as SMTP, POP, IMAP, LDAP
- Experience with technologies such as .NET, ASP.NET, HTML/CSS, AngularJS
- Understanding of CEF (Chromium) architecture, React, webpack, typescript will be desirable
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!