Progress(www.progress.com) is currently looking for candidates to fill the role of Customer Advocate . The candidate will be responsible for quoting, processing orders, communicating with customers and internal departments to ensure the on-time delivery. Will work closely with customers and internal sales team, resolving operational and administrative issues. We are seeking someone willing to work closely with Sales, Sales Operations, Product Management to find solutions and enhance current business practices. Someone that is curious to learn about Progress’s customers, products, processes and willing to interact with a variety of people and job functions.
WHAT YOU WILL DO IN THIS ROLE:
- Manage customer transactions with a high degree of accuracy including, but not limited to, purchase orders, invoices, credit memos, credit card payments
- Support the sales team with administrative or licensing questions and interact with cross-functional teams when necessary
- Assist with customer support via incoming emails, calls, chats or tickets
- Receives customer purchase orders and reviews them for completeness and accuracy which includes product configuration and verifying terms and prices according to contracts
- Makes direct contact with Sales Representatives and/or customers to resolve any order related issues
WHAT THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL NEED TO HAVE:
- At least 2-4 years of experience in order management, customer service, and sales support
- Ability to review purchase orders and related documentation for standard vs non-standard verbiage and identify when to escalate to Inside Sales, Legal & Finance Teams, etc.
- Ability to work well with remote teams and in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication, organizational and writing skills
- Develop creative and proactive solutions to day-to-day problems. Be an active member of the lean process improvement efforts by participating in continuous improvement projects. Engage in solutions to process challenges.
- Self-motivated and able to work both independently and as part of an international cross-functional team, a strong sense of responsibility, accountability, and commitment
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables
- Create and analyze reports as needed to support processes, metrics, and projects when necessary
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM and strong Microsoft Office skills
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!