Senior Software Development Engineer in Test I
We’re Progress - we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins. Join us as Senior Software Development Engineer-I in Test in Product Engineering team in Hyderabad
This position requires the candidate to have extensive knowledge and experience in building test automation for complex product features and components. If you are interested in dealing with a wide variety of products and technologies this role is for you!
SDET (Senior Software Development Engineer II in Test) will be responsible for the day-to-day testing of builds and major releases of products through automated and manual test procedures. They will work closely with the Engineering Manager, Program Manager, Development Engineers, to develop test strategies, test plans, and new tests for new and existing product features.
- Work in a dynamic agile environment and be dedicated to getting the job done.
- Design, Develop, maintain and expand the automated tests
- Define the test process and maintain and improve test infrastructure
- Assist support in reproducing customer’s issues
- Daily triage of failed tests and creating reproducible test cases for development engineers.
- Work on multiple platforms, which includes Windows, Linux & MacOS
- Work with Engineering tools such as Git, Azure DevOps, Sonarqube.
- Work with Code analysis tools such as Veracode, PREfast, and AppScan
The ideal candidate is required to have:
- A BTech/MTech degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in Software Development and Testing
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience developing Test Frameworks and Test Automation in C/C++ or Java.
- Experience in testing products on multiple operating systems (Windows, Linux, and macOS)
- Experience building CI/CD (Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery) Pipeline
What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a talented team of bright and nice people and to also enjoy:
Here at Progress, we truly care about your employee experience. It is important to us for our employees to balance their work and home life, obtain viable options for their health and wellness, grow their career, and plan for financial success.
- 30 days of earned leaves plus an extra day off for your birthday, various other leaves like Marriage leave ,Casual leave, Maternity leave , Paternity Leave
- Premium Group medical Insurance for employee and 5 dependents ,Personal accident insurance coverage,Life insurance coverage
- A modern office with a well-equipped gym onsite, free access to Yoga , Zumba classes by professional trainers
- Professional development reimbursement
- Interest subsidy on loans - either vehicle or personal loans
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!