QA Automation Engineer - MOVEit
We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins. Join us as a QA Automation Engineer for our MOVEit product group in our Sofia, Bulgaria location.
MOVEit provides secure collaboration and automated file transfers of sensitive data and advanced workflow automation capabilities without the need for scripting.
We’re starting a new team and this gives you an opportunity to be in on the ground floor and means that future opportunities will be available. We want people with a high “curiosity quotient” that are interested to rapidly expand their software development skills. Our team is open and friendly, and we back each other up. We mentor, share, collaborate and solve problems together to deliver the best solutions possible for our customers.
What you will do in this role:
- Participate in agile software development working closely with product owners and engineering peers within and across the scrum teams
- Design, develop and maintain tests, infrastructure and code
- Work effectively within a cross-functional multi-site team
- Participate in planning, code reviews, design, test automation, and test architecture discussions
- Champion software quality best practices
- Work with Technical Support Engineers to analyze and resolve complex customer problems
To be successful you will need to have:
- BS or higher degree in Computer Science or commensurate industry experience
- Working knowledge in one or more of the following: Java, .NET, Selenium, TestNG
- Demonstrated experience with test automation implementation.
- Problem solving and debugging skills
- Verbal and written communication skills in English
- Basic understanding of file transfer protocols (FTP, SFTP)
- REST API usage and Infrastructure as Code technology
- git experience
- DevOps or CI/CD environment experience (Jenkins, Azure DevOps)
If the above fits your experience and career goals, then we would be happy to hear from you!
What we offer in return is the opportunity to elevate your game and to also enjoy:
- Generous remuneration package
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan Enrollment
Vacation, Family, and Health
- 30 days paid annual vacation
- An extra day off for your birthday
- 2 additional days off for volunteering
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- Additional pension insurance
- Well-equipped gym on-site with CrossFit equipment and a climbing wall
- Co-funded Multisport card
- Daycare Center for your little ones onsite
Аnd even more perks
- Flexible working hours and work-from-home allowance
- Free underground parking with a designated space for bikes and electric scooters
But most importantly a great company culture with wonderful colleagues to learn from and collaborate with!
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!