Senior Software Engineer I/II
We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins. Join us as Senior Software Engineer in our core products Engineering team at Hyderabad and the OpenEdge Appserver Group is responsible for designing, implementing and testing various features of OpenEdge classic Appserver, PAS for Openedge( tomcat based). As a Senior developer, you also get to work on Security aspects of Openedge (including spring security, network layer security (openssl)), different other technology stack such as JMS, REST, SOAP etc.
- Masters / Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science with experience of 4-6 years.
- Experience using C, C++ on Windows and UNIX platforms.
- Knowledge of Operating System Internals and Multithreading.
- Experience in trouble shooting complex customer issues.
- Knowledge of Networking, Security, SSL and Sever side technologies
- Hands on experience with Socket Programming and knowledge of OpenSSL is preferred.
- Knowledge of Git, Artifactory and builds tools like Ant, Maven, Make, Gradle, CI/CD Tools such as TeamCity is preferred.
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!