Junior Full Stack Developer (C#/JS/SQL) - Support Ops
As part of the team you need to:
- Have knowledge in C#, Web API
- Have fundamental knowledge in relational databases and MS SQL Server.
- Have fundamental knowledge in the programming concepts (OOP, data structures and algorithms).
- Be able to learn new skills and experiment with new technologies.
- Be fluent in English.
- Be able to work in a team.
What you would be doing most of the time:
- Build new functionalities and maintain existing ones.
- Investigate problems of diverse scope, identify and resolve bugs with different complexity.
- Write clean, maintainable and readable code whilst strictly adhering to team coding quality standards.
- Write unit tests.
- Provide time estimates on tasks and assignments.
- Collaborate with QA, Designers and Product owners.
What we offer in return is the opportunity to elevate your game and to also enjoy:
- Generous remuneration package
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan Enrollment
Vacation, Family, and Health
- 30 days paid annual vacation
- An extra day off for your birthday
- 2 additional days off for volunteering
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- Additional pension insurance
- Well-equipped gym on-site with CrossFit equipment and a climbing wall
- Co-funded Multisport card
- Daycare Center for your little ones onsite
Аnd even more perks:
- Flexible working hours and generous work-from-home allowance
- Free underground parking with a designated space for bikes and electric scooters
And most importantly a great company culture with wonderful colleagues to learn from and collaborate with!
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!