Employer Brand Specialist, Associate level
We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins. Join us as an Employer Brand Specialist, Associate for in our Burlington, MA location.
The Employer Brand Associate Specialist will have a unique opportunity to help showcase our company and leaders by telling compelling stories. They will collaborate with various members of the corporate communications team, internal stakeholders and executive staff to ensure successful and timely delivery of communications efforts from concept to delivery. In all aspects of the work process, this person plays an important role in solidifying our brand identity, while actively contributing to a culture of inclusion, innovation, excellence, and accountability.
WHAT YOU WILL DO IN THIS ROLE:
- Work with members of our employer brand team to inform and influence staff on the company’s strategy, people, products and culture
- Help to develop, operationalize and execute upon a cross-functional communications calendar to ensure proactive communication planning and campaign execution
- Some writing and editing of content for our company intranet. Will require strong verbal and written communications skills with the ability to create and edit different types of content
- Management of internal communications channels including intranet, newsletters, Yammer, email and more
- Aid in the execution of social media campaigns related to our corporate initiatives
- Organize and execute upon logistics for companywide calls/meetings
- Coordinate cross-functional meetings and activities in association with employer brand and employee engagement activities
- Opportunity to work with multiple areas of marketing including corporate communications, design, web and events as well as executive leadership
- Proactive, detail-oriented, deadline-driven, highly organized team player who can work manage tasks from start to finish
- Write clear, concise and grammatically correct blog content, must have a strong command of the English language—both verbal and written
- Working knowledge of SharePoint required
- The desire to learn about employer branding from the ground up and work with a team of experts in PR, social media, video production, writing, blogging and more
- A creative mind with a passion for people and a desire to expand our corporate social responsibility (CSR) and diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) efforts across our global employee population
- Creativity, resourcefulness and ability to take initiative on new ideas and share that initiative with others
- Ability to take direction and receive feedback
- Experience within B2B technology sector, a plus
- A bachelor's degree in communications, marketing, journalism or related field is a plus, but not required.
Here at Progress, we truly care about your employee experience. It is important to us for our employees to balance their work and home life, obtain viable options for their health and wellness, grow their career, and plan for financial success.
The Progress benefits package is designed to recognize the diverse needs of our work force. We offer a variety of benefits for your health care needs, including four medical plans that meet any need or budget. Take advantage of our financial benefits, including an Employee Stock Purchasing Plan and a 401(k) with a company match! In addition to a variety of options to continue your career growth, Progress offers a generous Tuition Reimbursement program.
Progress provides flexibility to our employees through Flexible Vacation Time, Flexible Hours, and telecommuting options. Take time to bond with your newest family addition through our Parental Leave options. Or celebrate you by enjoying a birthday holiday! You can even give back to the community through our community service time off.
Progress is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!