Enterprise Account Manager
We're Progress – we offer the best products to develop, deploy, and manage high-impact applications. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build products that work, and we care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins. Join as an Enterprise Account Manager in the UK.
By working with several strategic ISV partners, you will be crucial in managing and growing the UK OpenEdge business.
- Ownership and accountability for ensuring partner and end-user retention and growth within the assigned book of business.
- Ensuring multiple connections are established per account from various departments and roles to enable deeper account penetration with Progress OpenEdge and DataDirect technologies.
- Ensuring Progress retains a healthy relationship with key C-level executives among the assigned accounts.
- Maintain long-term relationships by understanding our partners and aligning our product's current & future value to our partners' businesses while driving higher adoption of Progress technology and revenue growth.
- Focused effort on identifying and executing revenue expansion opportunities within assigned accounts by distinct upselling and cross-selling.
- Accurate forecasting of both sales and any potential downgrades or churns and offsetting them with a growth pipeline is an essential part of the role
- Management of a healthy and active pipeline to achieve and exceed quarterly/yearly goals.
You will be the person who has:
- The ability to convey the business benefits of Progress software product & knows the UK market
- Experience in Software Sales and deep domain knowledge in the IT industry
- Excellent verbal, telephone, and written communication skills
- Strong presentation and meeting facilitation skills to interact with C-level and technical stakeholders
- The ability to gracefully handle and address customer questions and issues on the fly and to be innovative in solving customer challenges
- Highly motivated self-starter with the ability to drive business independently.
- The ability to manage time, efforts, and resources wisely across multiple tasks in a deadline-driven environment and maintain attention to detail.
- Solid working knowledge of SalesForce.com/PC Tools
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- The motivation to achieve sales targets/goals & who is comfortable with a quota-based variable compensation
We'd be happy to chat if this sounds like you and fits your experience and career goals. What we offer in return is the opportunity to experience a great company culture with wonderful colleagues to learn from and collaborate with and to also enjoy:
- Benefits: Our benefits package varies depending on the country you are joining us in and is designed to recognize the diverse needs of our people.
- Compensation: Competitive salary, bonus, and best-in-class Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) with a 27-month lookback.
- Time-off and Leave: Generous vacation allowance, an additional day off for your birthday, and days off for volunteering
- Well-being: A global well-being program focused on physical, mental, and financial health.
- Focus on Employee Experience: We aim to create an environment where people view their time at Progress as the best career chapter by seeking your feedback, partnering with you, and recognizing and celebrating the moments that matter.
- Career Growth: We empower you to own your career and personalize your growth with career development tools, internal career mobility, knowledge sharing, and learning opportunities.
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!