Inside Sales Representative
We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build products that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins. Join us as an Inside Sales Representative to focus on new business development. This role will be remote, with ideal candidate being East Coast due to team and management location.
In this role, you will be responsible for successfully selling Telerik Testing Tooling value proposition that enables thousands of developers & QAs to test their web apps along with web service / API and load testing. You will be mainly approaching inbound leads, primarily over the phone. However, maintaining relationships with existing Testing customers will also be required. Target clients will consist of developers and QAs across various in-size organizations globally.
What you’ll do:
- Follow up on qualified and unqualified inbound leads – engage them through a mix of channels including phone, email, LinkedIn, etc.
- Reach out to existing customers to ensure they are successfully using our products
- Follow methodically the Sandler selling methodology to hit or exceed your personal goals and close business doing that
- Provide our customers with a great user experience while learning about their needs and requirements
- Do a basic demonstration of the product to help engage customers when needed
- Accurately forecast and manage a pipeline
- Provide detailed feedback to sales management and the product teams on a regular basis
- Involve the sales engineering and product support teams to help customers achieve their goals
- Keep Salesforce records up to date for all sales activities at all times
We are looking for someone who is/ has:
- Experience in inbound or outbound sales (managing a full sales cycle)
- Passion for the tech industry and selling (experience selling any software is a plus and testing software a bigger plus)
- Familiarity with Salesforce or other CRMs
- Curious about test automation - have an innate desire to learn and understand concepts and technologies that are critical to app testing success
- A critical thinker - can find and synthesize information, apply logic to problems and quickly analyze information to provide a recommendation
- Self-aware - acknowledges their strengths and weaknesses and takes feedback to grow
- A great communicator- can effectively and concisely communicate with, motivate, and inspire prospective customers
- Good at time management – prioritize their time and be efficient in every aspect of the job
- Willingness to travel to events, clients, and other Progress locations for up to on average 10% of the time
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, we would be happy to talk! What we offer in return is the opportunity to join а great company culture with wonderful colleagues to learn from and collaborate with and to also enjoy:
- Medical, dental, vision, life & disability, and financial benefits (including 401(k) retirement savings plan. Tuition Reimbursement program. Additional voluntary benefits including crucial illness/hospital indemnity, identity theft protection, auto & home insurance, legal, and pet insurance.
- Competitive salary, uncapped commission, and best-in-class Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) with a 27-month lookback
- Flexible paid vacation time, paid day off for your birthday, and company holidays. A variety of leave plans, including Parental Leave.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and an employee well-being program focusing on physical, mental, and financial health.
Progress is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!