Developer Support Engineer - Contractor
We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins
We are now on the lookout for a Developer Support Engineer - Contractor to join our Kendo UI team. In this role you will assist the large community of developers, relying on Kendo for building modern web applications, with issues they face or advice they might need.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to fully control the business hours he can invest. The focus of the position is helping the team with the support caseload. This gives the granularity that allows flexible working time.
To be great in this role you need to have:
- A broad technical curiosity with proven technical understanding and problem-solving skills
- Desire to communicate directly with customers (highly technical like us), mostly in written form
- Ability to learn fast
- Fluent written and spoken English
This is what you’ll be dealing with if you join us:
- Handle designated code cases submitted by developers(clients) and make sure their problems are solved in the best possible way.
- Be able to quickly switch through a variety of different scenarios and help in problem-solving and feature implementation to companies like NASA and VISA
- Use a variety of resources, including documentation, Knowledge Base, bug database, and Community forums, in order to help clients, solve the technical challenges they face.
- Run projects provided by customers to reproduce and diagnose support incidents, in order to analyze and debug their case.
- Communicate with customers regarding technical issues and set the right expectations
- Escalate cases to the product team and log product defects and feature requests.
If the above fits your experience and career goals, then we would be happy to hear from you! Apply now!
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!