Inside Sales Representative (Spanish and English)
We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins.
We are on the lookout for an Inside Sales Representative for our Developers Tooling division to help us grow our client base within the Americas with a focus on the CALA region. In this role you will be exposed to all aspects of our new and expansion selling motions while being a liaison for our partners across the region. You will proactively contact and qualify prospective customers that result from direct requests for trial, demo or quote, or are identified through marketing programs and prospecting campaigns. Please note that the role requires working hours from 13.00 to 22.00 BG time.
- Managing and qualifying inbound sales requests received via web, email, and phone
- Managing a pipeline of opportunities to convert to closed business
- Prospecting into underqualified inbound leads with the goal of engaging and converting them
- Prospecting into an existing customer base with the goal of strengthening and expanding existing relationships
- Collaborating with your manager and teammates to refine sales strategies and approaches
- Maintaining and updating Salesforce.com to accurately track all relative customer data, business insights, and record of interactions
- Using tools like ZoomInfo, Chorus.ai, Outreach.io, LinkedIn Sales Navigator to support your prospecting and overall sales cycle.
- Attending regular online and in-person product sessions to develop expertise in Progress products
- Minimum of 1 year of inbound or outbound sales experience (managing a full sales cycle)
- Fluency in English and Spanish is a must
- Familiarity with Salesforce or other CRMs
- Passion for the tech industry and selling
- Enthusiastic, driven and confident personality
- Go-getter, systematic and organized
- Fluency in Portuguese is a plus but not required.
- Previous tele-qualification experience a plus
If the above fits your experience and career goals, then we would be happy to hear from you! Please, apply by submitting your resume.
What we offer in return is the opportunity to elevate your game and to also enjoy:
- Generous remuneration package
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan Enrollment
Vacation, Family and Health
- 30 days paid annual vacation
- An extra day off for your birthday
- 2 additional days off for volunteering
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- Additional pension insurance
- Well-equipped gym on-site with CrossFit equipment and a climbing wall
- Co-funded Multisport card
- Daycare Center for your little ones
Аnd even more perks:
- Flexible working hours and generous work-from-home allowance
- Free underground parking with a designated space for bikes and electric scooters
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!