Software Engineer - Blazor
Blazor is a .NET web framework using C#/Razor and HTML that runs in the browser with WebAssembly. We are the first to market with UI components for Blazor. Currently, there are about 32 components with more being added every month. Our components are completely native to ensure a shorter development cycle, quick iteration and cut time to market.
What you’ll be focused on:
- Take responsibility for building components, functionalities, enhancement, and maintenance of existing ones
- Participate in the research of the new components
- Write clean, maintainable and readable code, according to the team coding standards.
- Participate in the testing process in collaboration with the QA engineer.
- Write unit tests and ensure continuous integration and backwards compatibility.
What you need to be successful in this role:
- Solid experience with C# and .NET
- Experience with Git
- Good spoken and written English
- Previous experience creating UI components (no matter the platform) is a plus
- Eagerness to learn and improve
- Focus and knowledge for writing optimized, high performance and memory efficient code
What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a talented team of bright and nice people and to also enjoy:
- 30 days’ vacation + an extra day off for your birthday
- Generous work-from home allowance
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- A modern office with a well-equipped gym onsite
- Kids' Center onsite
- And many other perks
We would be happy to hear from you!#LI-AG1
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!