Customer Marketing Manager
We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins. Join us as a Customer Marketing Manager in our Burlington MA location. We are also open to a remote person in the US for the right candidate.
Progress is looking for a highly motivated and experienced Customer Marketing Manager to run the Customer All-Stars program for two of its major product divisions. You will work closely with corporate communications, marketing, sales, and strategy teams to plan and execute customer advocacy programs that showcase customer success across multiple product lines. You will work directly with our customers to build relationships and to share their stories through a variety of channels including peer reviews, case studies, videos, media and analyst activities, blogs, social media and more. You will support key strategic accounts by aiding in the execution of integrated marketing campaigns to drive awareness, excitement and adoption of Progress products.
WHAT YOU WILL DO IN THIS ROLE:
- Create a customer program to develop relationships with the right people within our customer organizations that will drive visibility for Progress through compelling customer stories
- Build a strong pipeline and repository of notable brands for customer references and logo usage in corporate materials such as website and corporate presentations
- Regularly connect with and maintain key customer relationships to develop a rapport and produce compelling customer engagement opportunities with media, analysts, investors and other influencers.
- Deliver fresh and relevant customer testimonials and peer reviews that will be promoted through public activities.
- Continuously contribute to operational and process improvement efforts for the cross-functional Customer All Stars programs.
- Build out program strategies and tactics for asset creation activities that can be leveraged across Progress business units, in region and globally.
- Follow a scalable and repeatable process for identifying and nurturing customer advocate targets in alignment with go-to-market priorities to support sales pipeline, marketing campaigns and communications priorities.
- Manage program execution against committed timelines; set appropriate success KPIs and track measurements to determine impact and ROI
- Evangelize and educate internal and external stakeholders on the benefits associated with the Customer All-Stars program.
- Strong writing and communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills with a passion for building relationships with customers.
- Experience securing marquee customer brands and an ability to “sell” our program to those references.
- Strategic thinker with strong organization skills.
- Ability to thrive when given new/unique challenges.
- Experience within the B2B tech sector. Experience with the developer community a plus.
- Ability to work well with cross-functional and international teams.
- Exceptional attention to detail & day-to-day delivery combined with ability to understand and convey how activities map back to a larger picture.
- Strong project management skills with proven success in driving projects to completion.
Here at Progress, we truly care about your employee experience. It is important to us for our employees to balance their work and home life, obtain viable options for their health and wellness, grow their career, and plan for financial success.
The Progress benefits package is designed to recognize the diverse needs of our work force. We offer a variety of benefits for your health care needs, including four medical plans that meet any need or budget. Take advantage of our financial benefits, including an Employee Stock Purchasing Plan and a 401(k) with a company match! In addition to a variety of options to continue your career growth, Progress offers a generous Tuition Reimbursement program.
Progress provides flexibility to our employees through Flexible Vacation Time, Flexible Hours, and telecommuting options. Take time to bond with your newest family addition through our Parental Leave options. Or celebrate you by enjoying a birthday holiday! You can even give back to the community through our community service time off.
Progress is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!