Software Engineer - C#, ASP.NET Web API, Angular
We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins. Join us as a Software Engineer in our Public Websites & Applications division.
The Your Account team is responsible for building and supporting the systems that enable the operation of the company’s eCommerce properties as well as the interaction with our Telerik products customers. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that drives the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. The team is always striving to achieve effective collaboration by giving an equal opportunity to everybody to share ideas in order to find the best solution.
As a member of the team you will be expected to:
- Take responsibility for building new functionalities, enhancement and maintenance of existing ones
- Participate in the research of the software components behind the team tasks and have a good understanding of the architecture and design of the team's products
- Write clean, maintainable, testable and readable code whilst adhering to the team’s coding quality standards
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve issues with the team’s software, providing the best possible solution in a timely manner
- Analyze business requirements. Provide additional scenarios and use cases - based on continuously enriched understanding of the customer problem
- Provide realistic time estimates on tasks and assignments
- Collaborate with other teams within the organization
- Understands the work of the others, not just your own function
То be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Professional experience with C#, Angular and Web API
- Experience with relational databases and MS SQL Server
- Knowledge of software design principles
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good written and spoken English
- Exceptional ability to learn new skills
- Down-to-earth, creative, driven and friendly
If the above fits your experience and career goals, then we would be happy to hear from you!
What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a talented team of bright and nice people and to also enjoy:
- 30 days’ vacation + an extra day off for your birthday
- Generous work-from home allowance
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- A modern office with a well-equipped gym onsite
- Kids' Center onsite
- And many other perks
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!